Tord x shy fox reader

(This was requested by CarolineStorys )

Y/n's pov
"Y/n come back here!" I giggled as I ran from Matt. Matt's my big brother. He's a fox like me. Well hafe fox. He's trying to get his hoodie back from me. I'm wearing it right now. I run and hide in tord's room. I don't know what I was thinking. I just wanted to get away from Matt.

I went in tord's closet. I giggled. "Y/n we're are you?" I held a hand over my mouth as I heard the door open. I hear it shut. I hear footsteps come near me. Someone opened the closest. I let out a Yelp. "Y/n?" I look up and see Tord. With a confused and mad face. "Oh h-hi Tord. I was h-h-hiding from Matt." My ears went down. He looked at me for a minute. A smirk grew on his face. I tryed to become smaller. He moves away from me. 'this is my chances!' I got up and ran to the door. I ran out and ran to Matt. I found him and ran into his arms. I was trying not to cry. "Wow! What's wrong y/n?" "T-tord scared m-me." I wispered. Matt hugged me back. "Hey it's ok."

Le time skip

Matt,Tom and Edd all went out leaving me home alone. Or that's what I thought. I was laying on the couch just watching whatever. I didn't hear something comming up behind me. In till....."BOO!!" *Yelp!* I jumped off the chouch. My heart pounding. I look behind me and see a laughing Tord. I could feal tears falling. I ran to my room locking myself in.

Tord's pov

Oh my God that was funny! I slowly stop laughing. I look at her. Is she crying? She gets up and run to her room. "Y/n wait!" I scream. She slames the door. I stop and stand there. "W-what have I done........."

Y/n's pov (in a dream)

Laughing..... laughing.
Is all I hear.
"Look at that freek."
"Dumb,fat!"
"Who let you out of the zoo?!"
"S-stop please..."

(Wakes up)

*Gasp*
"What?" I say. "Oh it was a dream."  I look around. I walk out of my room and see no one. "Weres Tord?" I ask myself. I walk to his room.
I let out a sigh
"We're is he?" I start to cry.
"Y/n?" I Yelp. I turn and see Tord. My ears go down. "What are you doing up?" He asked. "I-i-i.." tears started falling. He came up to me and hugged me. I cryed in his chest. "Shhhh it's ok." He picked me up and took me to his room.
He got in bed and put me in his lap.

"Ok y/n, can you tell me what's wrong?" "I h-hade a n-night mare.... P-people were calling m-m-me names." I wisper.

Tord's pov
"Calling m-m-me names." She wispered. Names?? I thought. "What kind of names?" She moved a bit. " Names l-like freak,fat,dumb and who let you out of the zoo." 'How awful.' I thought. "Y/n did this happen in real lif?" I didn't answer. "Y/n?" "It happen a few years ago. When me and Matt we're in school. Nobody told him things like me. All because he was popular. But they said bad things too me. Matt never found out." "What didn't you tell him?" "Because they said if I did they would hurt me. Not just hits but much more. Like.......cutting me." She starts to cry softly. "Hey it's ok. Here's no one here that will say this is hings and mean it." I hugged her harder. She hugged me harder as well. "Tord, can I sleep in here with you?"

Tord's pov
"Um...sure, you can sleep with me." I say with a slight blush. "Thank you Tord." She said with here head low. We walk inside and she lays on the side near the wall. I lay on the outherside.  I lay down and face her. Her face was red. She was cute. "Y/n?" She looks at me. "Can I give you a gift?" She gave me a worried look. "Um... S-sure." I pull her closer and she blushed more. I had a smirk on my face. "Close your eyes." She soon closed her eyes. I closed the gap between us.

Y/n's pov
Oh my God! He's kissing me. My eyes widen. I slowly kissed back. He soon pulled away. "I love you Tord." I say. "I love you too." He kissed my fore head. "Good night" Tord said before I drifted off.

(End. Sorry it took so long. School and stuff. But I'm working on anouther one. See ya soon! Love ya!!💗💗💗)