Tord x shy reader. No need to be shy

H-hi names y/n. I live with my friends from middle school. There all nice but are quite different. Well there Edd Tom Matt and Tord. Edd loves to make art and drink cola. Tom likes his bass and is quite good, and like sand-fur. (Idk how to spell it.😅) Matt well loves himself more thank anyone els, but does care. Tord he well is a perv loves hentie. Then me, y/n I'm shy and I love all my friends. Well let's start the story.

Y/n's POV
-Dear diary-
I know that I have said this before but my crush on Tord is getting bigger. I'm to shy and scared to tell him, and what if he didn't like me.  Well I should go. Bye.-

When I was writing I heard Edd yell for me. I stop and hide my diary. I walk out of my room and walk down stairs. "What d-did you need E-Edd?" "Oh me, Tom and Matt are going out. Do you want to come?" "No thanks." "OK. Well have fun with Tord." Then he left. "Wait Tord?!" "Yep Tord." I jump and turn to see him. "Oh, h-hey T-Tord." "~hello." I blush. He walks down stairs and come close to me. I back up. In till I hit a wall. I yelp.

"~so what should we do?" "I. I. I." I get away and run to my room hearing him laughing. I close the door and lock it. I walk to my desk and open the little door. I gasp. "Were is it!" I scream. I heard more laughing. "Oh no." I run to my door unlock it and book it to Tord. 'Please don't have it.' I keep saying in my head. I get down there and stair in horror. "Wow y/n you diary is soo neat." "NO!" I try to grabbed it,but he pulls it away. "Oh what's this. Y/n's crush." "No Tord don't read that!" He pushes me away and turns to it. I stop. 'No, why? He's going to hate me now.' He looks at me. I start to cry. "I'm sorry." I turn and run up to my room. "Y/n wait!" He yells.

I sit on my bed crying. I hear my door open. "Y/n?" 'Oh no. I forgot to lock the door.' I lay on my stomach and put my face into my pillow. I hear him close the door and sit on my bed. "Y/n, is it true. Do you really like me?" I nodded my head. "Please look at me, baby girl~" I jump a bit. I sit up and turn to him but keep my head low. He grabbed my chin and pulled it up so I was looking at him. I was still crying. He pulled me into his lap. I blushed. I couldn't help but cry. So I did right into his chest. He shushed me and rubbed my back.

I stopped slowly. "Sweet heart. I love you too." I looked up." No y-you dont, y-you'r just s-saying that." "If I was would I do this?" "Wh-" he pulled me up to him and kissed me. I gasp and slowly melt into it. He moves his hand down and grabbed my boob. I gasp and he sticks his tongue into my mouth. I close my eyes.

We make out for a bit and then pull away. "No need to be shy sweet heart~." I blush. He lays down and I come to him. He pulls me to him and we snuggle.

(The end. Well I did most of this in Walmart, and mickey D's. So ya buy.)