OP Tom x reader

This was requested by Minni_Animation_18

Y/n's pov
I was with Tord playing with his hair. "Stop your messing up my horns!" I giggled. "No." I pull him close. "Nooooo..." "Your so cute!" "Y/n stop." "No." He pulled away and ran downstairs. "Comeback here!" I say. "Nuuuuuuu!" He giggled. I ran after him. I got to the bottom and didn't see him.

"Tord~" I sang. "Y/n!" I turn and see Tom. "Oh hay Tommy what's up." He hugged me and said. "Nothing much what about you.?" "Trying to find Tord." I said hugging him. "Can I help?" "Ya, and when we do let's tickle him." I wisper the last part. He snikered and nodded.

Me and Tom looked around and couldn't find Tord. "Ok Tord I give up. Please come out!" I yell. I hear movement in the kitchen. I walk in and see Tord getting out from a cabin. "What!?" I say. He giggled. I jumped at him but he got up and ran. "No come back!" I yell. "Nuuuuuuuu!" He yelled.

I tryed to get him but Tom jumped out and held him down. "Now y/n!" I giggled and started to tickle Tord. "Nooooo. Stop!" He laughed. "Can you all stop!" We all stopped and looked up and saw Matt. "Why? We're having fun. Unlike you can." I say. "Well I can have fun~" He wiggled his eyebrows and smirked. My face became red.

"Not that kind of fun!" I say. "What?" Tord and Tom say. "Nothing!" I say. Matt laughed. "Come on guys let's go play upstairs. Away from him." I walk upstairs with Tom and Tord. "I'm going to go take a nap." Tord said. "Awww but I want to play." Tom said. "You have me." I say. "Oh ya! Sorry..." "It's fine." I giggled. Tord went to his room and me and Tom went to his.

"Soooooooo what ya want to do?" I asked. He was thinking and his face became red. "Tom?" "Oh um...... Matt said I should practice." "Practice what?" "Kissing." My eyes widden. "With what or who?" I asked scared. He looked at me. "You." How did he say it so bluntly? How? My face became more red. "Tom I..I..i.' I didn't get to say any thing.

He grabbed me and pulled me into his lap kissing me. I gasp making him slip his tongue in. I tryed to push him away but he was storng. How!? I slowly kissed back, rapping my arms around his neck. We cleaned down and he pulled away.

"Y/n I like you. More than you know." "......" His smile dropped. "You don't like me do you?" "No I don't like you." He lowered his head. "I love you." His head shot up. "What?" "I don't like you... I love you." I smiled. "Oh you cheekey little thing." He pushed me down on the bed to were I was on my back. My legs around him. My arms too. He kissed and tickled my neck. "Tom! Hahaha! Stop! Hahahah!" I said between laughter.

He soon stopped and kissed me again. I kissed back. "Love you." Tom said. "Love you to my Tommy."  We both laughed. We both snuggled up and fell asleep.

"My Tommy wammy."

(End. Wow this is CUTE! Well to me. Hope y'all enjoyes it. And I want to tell you I'm drawing you or your OC'S. So tell me what they look like. See y'all soon!)