Chapter Ten

"So where are we going?" Dallon asked as Tyler pulled out a navy blue blazer from his and Josh's closet. Tyler hasn't seen Josh worn this in a while do to how buff he has become over the years, and it would well fit around Dallon slender body. He set them on the bed and grabbed one of his old black button up's from when he wasn't so comfortable wearing feminine clothes.

He grabbed some slacks and ordered Derek to quickly got get Dallon some shoes from a near by fashion store. He ordered Dallon to hurry and take a shower. Once Tyler was sure Dallon was in there, he removed his robe. It dropped and pooled around his feet, and Tyler slowly skimmed his hands down his body and around his curves. Just looking in the mirror at himself in the lace just activated something in his mind.

He set his hands at his sides and let out out a shaky sigh and walked into the closet. He ran his fingertips lightly over the articles of clothing. He was then shocked by the feeling of larger fingers skimming along his sides. When he heard the voice he calmed, "I think we should go red today, don't you agree, baby?"

Tyler smiled and turned to look at his favorite face, I don't think that's a bad idea, Daddy." Tyler looked back at the articles of clothing and pulled out a black skater skirt and a long sleeve red crop top that hung loosely. He bent to grab a pair of black vans, after a few days of wearing clunky heels, his feet were starting ache. He set them on the bed, and Josh followed close behind.

"Is that his outfit?" Josh asked. He saw that it was a bunch of his and Tyler's old clothing. Josh rubbed at Tyler's lower back as he fixed laying out his outfit, his hand lowering after each complete circular movement. Josh set his hand at the under part of Tyler's ass and left it there, giving it an occasional squeeze every now and then.

Tyler moaned and looked over his shoulder with a wide smile. "Sorry, Daddy, but your baby has to get ready." he said as he grabbed at the large hand and removed it from his body. He heard the shower turn off and hurried to get his skirt on. The hem squeezed softly around his hips and Josh sat in awe at how beautiful Tyler is. The younger sat on the bed and bent in front of Josh to put on his socks and shoes.

Dallon then came out, "Shit! I am so sorry." Josh and Tyler looked at Dallon in confusion then looked at eachother and laughed. The way they positioned themselves made it seem as if Tyler was giving him a blow job. Dallon sat there flustered, he had mistaken them for a wrong action and they were laughing at him, after a while the couple regained themselves.

Derek knocked quietly on the door, the three males in the room turned to look at him. He had a black box in his hands and Tyler skipped to the man, "Thank you, Derek." The man nodded and walked away he then went to Dallon and gave him the shoes. "Get dressed. Now." Dallon nodded and waited for the two men to leave, yet they only went into the closet.

"Help me dress, Babe." Josh demanded. Tyler smiled and looked around the closet for some clothing, "aha! I thought I would never find it." He grabbed at the red button up that would go with the same color as his shirt and. He grabbed some black slacks and blazer and laid it out in a reachable distance. He then waltzed over to the man.

He grabbed at the hem of his sweatpants and pulled them down slowly and they pooled around his ankles. He grabbed at Josh's hands and pulled him away from the sweats. Tyler grabbed the button up but all of a sudden had a change in behavior. "Daddy, I'm sorry. But I enjoy ridding you of your clothes rather than putting them on." Josh laughed and grabbed the button up from Tyler's grasp.

"Baby, it's fine." Josh chuckled once again. "I still love you. Be a good boy today and I'll allow to pull me out of my clothes." Josh smiled and Tyler giggled into his hand. "Oh shit, I forgot my damn crop top out there." Josh was quick to lift the skirt and slap Tyler across the ass twice. "Baby, watch your language, I mean it." Tyler nodded and rubbed slowly at his ass.