Chapter Twenty Eight

"Where are we going, Joshie?" the younger asked as his eyes were covered with his love's hands. "It's a surprise, baby." Josh lead Tyler to the small Gazebo that held a round table with two covered platters on it, two chairs and fairy lights hanging from it's fenced exterior. A single candle was lit and a record player was playing soft lullabies.

"I hear music." Tyler said. Josh chuckled and turned him around to face face his front towards him. He removes his hands from his eyes and saw those beautiful chocolate orbs he is so in love with. "I love you." Josh said. Tyler smiled widely, "I love you- Oh My Goodness!" Josh had turned Tyler around to see the Gazebo light up in the night.

He circled around the whole gazebo and stopped at the sound of water. He turned his body in the dark night trying to look for the source of the sound and stopped at the sight of shallow dark water. It quietly smacked together and that mixed with soft music was too pure for Tyler's ears. He felt those large hands wrap around his waist and bring him close. "Don't you wanna eat first?" Josh whispered into Tyler's.

Tyler shivered under the touch as Josh continued to kiss at his ear, bite at the earlobe and travel down to his neck giving soft kissed. Tyler's head laid upon Josh's shoulder and he whimpered under the soft touches. Josh's hands went from his waist and wrapped to his tummy sliding his fingers up his stomach. His warm fingers danced across the tan skin and pulled Tyler closer to him. Tyler ass was pressed against Josh's crotch and he mindlessly moved causing Josh to let out a groan.

"H-Hungry. I-I'm hungry." Tyler mumbled and Josh's touch was removed from his body leaving the man cool in the summer night. "Let's eat then." the young man scowled and followed Josh back to the Gazebo. He walked up the three steps and saw as Josh was holding a chair out for him to sit. Tyler fixed his skirt and sat down. Josh pushed in the chair and wrapped around to sit in the chair across from him.

Josh held onto the bowl shaped cover and removed it from atop the food and Tyler reciprocated both finding a platter of spaghetti and meatballs. They started eating getting a glance at one another every once in awhile. The soft music continuing in the background. Once the plates were cleared, Josh stood and offered a hand to Tyler. He felt the small warm skin in his hand and pulled the smaller up. "Dance with me."

Tyler smiled and followed Josh out the gazebo so the two could have more room. One hand at the waist the other in his loves hand. He started by giving him a twirl and dipping him down for chaste kiss. LIfting him and leading, swiveling side to side and tyler following, smiling the whole time. Josh wrapped an arm around his waist then lifted him off the ground to spin him in circles. Tyler let out a cheerful giggle and when lowered smother his head into Josh's chest.

"Thank you Josh. So much for everything." Tyler said looking up at him. "Thank you for finding me, for taking care of me, for loving me, for helping me through my time of need, for being my guardian, my lover, my boyfriend my everything. I love you so much, and I am so glad to be yours." He ended, his voice barely above whisper and his eyes shimmering from tears wavering at his lids. He watched as the older man smile down on him, landing a sloppy kiss to his forehead, causing him to laugh.

"And I thank you Tyler. I thank you for coming into my life. For giving me something to live for. For having my back through thick and thin and for not leaving me for someone else though there were times I thought you would." The younger smacked at Josh's chest. "Never!" He yelped and they erupted into laughter. Josh watched as his pearly whites were on display, causing his stomach to flutter with love and joy.

"I thank you for being boyfriend for these 5 years and it was hard asking you though. You were stubborn little one." He laughed and kissed his nose. "And right now I'm hoping you'll say yes." Josh says. He watched the younger furrow his eyebrows. Josh lifted his hands and kissed at his knuckles and took a step back. He reached into his blazer and put out the red box. He opened it and inside was a gold band with black diamonds.

"Tyler Robert Joseph. After 5 years of loving you, my sweet love, I have seen you at your highest and your lowest. I have seen you laugh and cry. And I wish to see more. I will keep the memories we have had in our past and I would love to make more with you. More memories, more love more of everything only with you for the rest of my life. Will you marry me?" He said with worry in his eyes as Tyler sat there. His knee was starting to wobble out of fear and he was about to fall over.

"Tyler Robert Dun. Yes! Of course I will marry you!" tyler said as he jumped down to wrap his limbs around the older. Josh stood with Tyler around him and swung him in circles. "He said Yes!" Josh chanted to no one for they were alone and only trees heard. The moon seemed much bigger now and Tyler was glowing. Everything was so beautiful in Josh's eyes. "Life really is amazing, Tyler." Tyler looked up at him, "I agree with you, fiance."

Tyler giggled and Josh couldn't feel any higher than how he was at this moment. "I love you, Josh said. Tyler gave him a sweet kiss, "I love you too. Now come on, Joshie. Let's get in the lake." Tyler said as he started removing his shoes. Afterwards he started shimmying his hips to take off his black skirt. When he turned to look at Josh. The man was was at the gazebo in his boxers, setting down his already removed and folded clothes.

Tyler picked up his and set them on the table and lifted his hands in the air. Josh grabbed at the hem of his yellow sweater and rolled it off his body showing black laces and tan skin. Tyler grabbed his hands and ran to the water them both jumping in. When Tyler broke through the surface he went in search for Josh but he was no where. And then he felt a hand run over his crotch and grab at the clothed member and he let out a moan.

His Eyes fluttered closed as he felt the feeling of pleasure run up his body. When his eyes were opened he saw the fading red haired man smirking devilishly at him. Porcelain hands rubbed at his thighs and lifted them around his waist, his arms now tangling at the back of his neck. Hips started to gently move against one another.

Josh swam Tyler to the edge of the lake, and pressed him against where the land met water. His kisses never stopped as they traveled from his lips to his neck to his collarbone around the other side to get the rest of his visible body. "Are you enjoying this, Baby?" Josh whispered in his ears. Tyler slowly nodded his head and felt Josh's finger loop around his panties.

_____________

🌻1275 Words🌻