Who Is He?

Miranda's POV

" Prince Ivan has been crowned " I checked the newspaper was laying on the table and my face color drained out I swear it has. This newspaper was of 2 months back.

" What happened?! " that stranger asked entering the living room. I stood up taking the vase from nightstand and faced him.

" What are you doing? " he asked.

" Who are you?? " I gritted.

" I have already explained you these last night. I am Prince Ivan." He said in a flat tone without any expression.

" Then what is this!!!" I yelled and threw the newspaper on his face.

He took it then checked it and his face turned cold and fist clenched at once while glaring at the newspaper.

" Dare to explain? " I asked crossing arms over my chest.

" No." He said.

" Why not?" I gritted.

" Cause I don't want to as simple as that. " he said and shrugged.

" But I want to know that." I sat on the couch.

" I am not bound to explain you things, Ms. Valezquez. " he said.

" Miranda, if it's hard for you to remember then call me Mira. " I said in a pissed off tone.

" Why do you always behave like this!!!" He asked amusingly.

" Like what?" I said looking sternly at him.

" Like you are ready to join in World War 3!!!" He said smilingly.

" Stop smiling and explain everything right now or I will crash this on your head." I said showing him the vase.

" Oh, really?? " he chuckled.

" Yes." I gritted and jerked the vase. He laughed out loud.

" Alright, can you reach my head?? You are a Lilliputian." He laughed and I gave him a death glare which didn't work on him.

Ok, alright. He is so tall. But why would I admit my defeat??? I am Miranda. I never lose no matter what happens.

" I will throw it and my target isn't that bad either. " I smirked.

" I don't trust you." He smirked back.

" Stupid, get out of my suite right now. " I shouted.

" Come again!!! Your suite!!! Excuse me Ms. This hotel belongs to me and don't call me stupid call me Your Majesty or Your Highness. I am going to be the king soon." He said smirkingly.

" First of all it's not your hotel it's belongs to Royal family, secondly you are definitely a stupid. And as for calling you Your Majesty, I don't even call that to our King Enrique. I call him by his name. So, I am not going to call you Your Highness or Your Majesty even if you are going to be the King or not and it's Miranda. If you call me Ms. for one more time it won't be good for you, stupid." I said sternly.

" OK, Ms. Oh sorry. Mira, Miiiiirrrrraaaa." He smirked.

" Don't make me throw this on your head." I gritted showing him the vase.

" Sure. Where will I stand as the target,Miiiiiiiirrrraaa? " he asked me. Moron!!!!!

" In the hell. Go stand there." I said.

" I don't know the way. If you please show me the way Ms. sorry Miiiiirrrraaa. " he said and smiled sweetly.

" Go, jump off of the cliff you will find hell in 5 sec." I said.