Very Soon

Ivan's POV

" I will be right back." She said to me removing his jacket before throwing it on me. I looked at her weirdly. She walked toward that Damien guy.

" Where are you going?" I asked her but she left already.

I sighed deeply. God helps that this girl doesn't be in trouble. If she get into trouble for me then it will not be good. She is just a childish girl. I shouldn't have explained her everything. I should have known that she is a crazy woman who does whatever she thinks is right. But what would I do in that?!! That woman Sophia has spoiled everything. How can she just get married with Jericho like that?!!! Was it really a coincidence??! If she loved my Uncle Kevin then why has she gotten married to Jericho in just one month of his departure?!! How can she do that?!! Just how?!!

Is she involved with all these or I am overthinking about it?!! It's her life she can do anything she wants but still it is bothering me the fact that she has married Jericho who was Kevin's best friend. And what about Jericho??! He forgot everything that easily??! He got married with his best friend's fiance without any hesitation!! He didn't even thought about Kevin for once??!! How can they be this heartless?!! I still remember Kevin used to love both of them the most and they paid him like this?!! I mean how can they do that?!! Don't they feel awkward about it?!!!

I sighed deeply and looked ahead when my eyes opened widened as I found Miranda openly flirting with that Damian guy. Like really?!! What is she trying to do??! I kept looking at them but I don't know why I was feeling uncomfortable about this. I didn't want her to be with him. Not even to talk to him. I kept looking at them coldly. I found her walking back to me smilingly. She hold my hand and we walked out of there.

" Guess what?!!" She asked me as we came out of there.

" What?!!" I asked her with a sour face.

" He got me an appointment. We can go and meet Mr. Bonnet tomorrow morning." She said to me.

" Was it that easy?" I asked her.

" Guys like him are crazy for women. Specially their body. I tricked him." She said and I rolled my eyes. I took the jacket and tied it around her waist.

" What's wrong?" She asked me.

" Nothing wrong. Never ever do such a thing ever again." I said to her and she laughed.

" Why?! Are you feeling something?" She asked me biting her lower lip. I looked at her weirdly.

" Yes. Irritating." I said and she laughed.

I walked out of there and she followed me. She ran toward me and suddenly jumped on my back. I quickly hold her legs before she fall down.

" I am a bit irritating girl, Prince Ivan. But I can't help it. You have to tolerate me for awhile." She said to me and I rolled my eyes. " But let me tell you Damian was very hot. Age doesn't matter. He will be 12 years older than me. It is not a big difference. I can handle it. When everything gets fixed please help me to be with him." She said.

" What!!!" I asked her completely surprised.

" Yes. He was hot, handsome and dashing." She said.

" More than me??!" I said our of nowhere. I don't even know why did I say that. Too crazy.

" You are not my type." She said and I narrowed my eyes at her. Then released her legs.

" Ouch!!! What the hell!!!" She squealed as soon as she fall on the ground.

" Then tell them to give you a piggy back ride who is your type." I said to her and she rolled her eyes. I shrugged and walked away.

" That is why you shouldn't help other. They will not be grateful for that later." She kept saying but I ignored her.

" Hey!!! What's wrong?!! I heard a voice from back. I turned at once and found a guy standing a few feet away from him. I narrowed my eyes.

" Can you give me a ride?! It would be very helpful." She said and I gritted.

" Sure. Gladly." He was about to touch her much I reached her at once.

" No need, Sir. I can help her." I said to him and picked her up in my arms. She rolled her eyes.

" I think something is burning." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Keep quiet or else I will throw you down." I said and she rolled her eyes.

I called a taxi and we reached the hotel. It was enough for today. This girl has really given me a headache.

" Why didn't you let that guy help me?!! Are you my Enemy?! Why aren't you letting me have a date?! I want to have a boyfriend. You can't stop me from that." He said.

" Shut up!!!" I said to her.

" You shut up. I have helped you that much you can't do a little favor to me??! Why, dude? Why? You should have helped me with that guy. He was very cute. You know completely my type." She said and I glared at her. She rolled her eyes.

" Don't give me that look. I am not at all scared of you." She said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" That guy was your type??! I couldn't figure out if it was he or she. He just wanted to help you for humanity. I bet he is gay." I said to her. She twisted her lips.

" I didn't know that you can you are a mind-reader. That's so cool!!!" She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Whatever!!!" I said to her. She closed the door of her room and shouted from inside.

" Remember tomorrow morning we have to go and meet Mr. Bonnet." She said to me and I rolled my eyes.

I don't know what will happen tomorrow but I am sure that Mr. Bonnet will agree to help me. I am hopeful that everything will be better soon. Very soon.