In Dark

Miranda's POV

" What is written in it?" I asked Ivan very curiously.

" I am still confused what is written in it." He said to me.

" Why?! Don't you know German?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

" Knowing German doesn't mean I will even to figure out what it written in it." He said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" What do you mean?" I asked him.

" It's written as a puzzle." He said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" What has your father actually left for you in this?!!" I pulled my hair and he chuckled.

" My father was a very cunning person but he unfortunately passed away in a tragic car crash. Well, if he was alive that fake Prince wouldn't be able to be there for long." He said to me.

" Your mother should figure it out as well but she couldn't." I said to him. He sighed deeply and stared at the diary once again.

" I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." I said to him and he chuckled.

" I am not hurt. You are right. I agree with you. But still there is something which wr have no idea about." He said to me. " My mother will never ever accept someone else in my place but he did that very skillfully. He brainwashed my mother I think." He said to me and I sighed.

" Ivan, can it be there is someone very close to your family is involved in this?!" I asked him and he nodded.

" Can be. Not impossible." Ivan said to me and I nodded.

" If we can find out that person then it could be a whole lot easier." I said to him.

" But at first we have to solve this issue." He said to me and I nodded.

" This is a maze. We can't get out of this maze." I said to him and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

" Where is a problem there is a solution, Miiiiiiiirrrraaa. There is no problem without any solution. This mystery must have a solution. There have to me. We can't give up after taking that much risk for getting this. We can't leave it like that. I have to find out what it indicated us to. I will find it out. No matter how long it takes." Ivan said to me and I sighed deeply. He was right. We can't give up that easily.

" I think you are tired. Go to your room. Have some rest." He said to me and I sighed.

" I am nit tired. I am irritated with this diary. It's like a maze. Once you get into it then boom. You are lost." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Mira!!! The cops came once again." We heard Danny's voice.

" What?!! Why now?! Have they found Raffy's parents?" I asked him.

" They want to talk about it with Mr. O'Brien." He said and I stood up.

" Let's go and check." I said to him.

He nodded and we went to Mr. O'Brien's house. We found the cops sitting there talking to Aunt Edna.

" Where is Mr. O'Brien?" I asked Danny.

" I don't know." He said.

" Where is Mr. O'Brien, Aunt Edna?" I asked and she looked at us.

" He has an important meeting in the office today. So, he requested me to handle this matter." She said and I nodded.

" Edna, we found out Rafael's family." The cop said to shock us. After all these days?!?

" Oh. So, where are they, Jenny? They will be here to take him home?! If they want to take him home then we will not be stopping him. I believe that Benjamin will not do that either. But we have to discuss it with Raffy. His opinion matters a lot to us. If he wants to go back then no one will be stopping him. But if he still wants to be here then what should we do?!! I think it's important to talk to Raffy about this. Should I call him?!! You can talk to him then. Danny.." she was saying but the cop cut her in between.

" Edna. I am not done yet. Listen to me first." She said to aunt Edna.

" Yes, what is it?" Aunt Edna asked her.

" We found out Raffy's family but they are not alive. His family members died in Sweden a few days back." She said and I looked at her weirdly.

" How do you know that?" I asked her.

" We contacted the Interpol to find out if he is an Australian for sure or he was brought here by someone for any reason." She said and showed us some papers "Look, Rafael Kyle Hallet. His parents Anthony Kevin Hallet and Alya Marie Hallet. He had two more siblings. Two sisters. We couldn't find them out as well. But his parents died in Stockholm. They went to attend his uncle's funeral there. His uncle was murdered there a few months back and his parents died just after 2 days of that funeral. The investigation is still going on for both the murders." He said.

" But how come Raffy came to Melbourne?" I asked her.

" That's a big question. We couldn't find it out yet. But I think we will find it out soon. We are still investigating about this. I hope things goes well till the end. Raffy's family is not alive so, I think it's better if he stays with you. It will be better for him." She said and I nodded.

" But how come his parental family??! They don't want to meet him for once?" Aunt Edna asked her.

" Raffy's father was only child of his parents who got divorced long back and they were not in touch with Raffy's father Anthony." She said and I sighed.

" Then there is no more legal issue to keep Rafael with us?" Aunt Edna asked her.

" No." Jenny said.

May be we can find out his maternal family in Sweden when we go back there.

" What is his uncle's name, Jenny?" I asked her.

" James Bonnet. Why?!" She asked me and I looked at him weirdly.

Mr. Bonnet!!!! Raffy is Mr. Bonnet's nephew!! I mean how??! Someone has killed him but what about Raffy's parents??! Who killed them??! Where are his sister's?!! There was a lot of questions and the answers were in dark.