What Do I Want?!!

Miranda's POV

" You want to say that there is something wrong with Mr. Bonnet?" I asked him.

" Yes, he is one of those traitors. He tried to kill me as well." He said to me.

" Then who tried to kill that Bonnet guy?" I asked him.

" Not tried to kill him. They already has done that." He said to me.

" They killed him before your eyes?!" I asked him.

" Yes." He said.

" They killed him already?! Now what?!" I asked and he kept sitting there silently.

" What are you thinking about?" I asked him as he didn't answer my question. He sighed deeply.

" I don't know. There is no one left whom I can trust for real." He said to me.

" You still have me." I said to him. He chuckled.

" It's better if we call Fredo and tell him everything. He can help us. Trust me he can." I said to him and he shook his head.

" That fake Prince must have contacted with him too. I want to explain everything to him myself." He said and I sighed deeply.

I looked at him for awhile and suddenly it made me upset too. I was feeling his pain. He was going through a lot. My mood turned off at once. I sighed inwardly. I don't know how long will it take to fix things like before. But who knows may be we will be able to fix this one day. First of all we have to talk to that fake Prince. He is the reason that everything got messed like this.

" We have to reach the fake Prince anyhow." I said to him. He sighed deeply.

" I am nit worried about anything else. I am just worried about my mother. I have lost my father just a few months back. He was the biggest support of my life but he is no more. My mother used to live him the most. Without him her life was miserable. But we could somehow handle her. Now I have lost my uncle who was my best friend. His fiance got married with his best friend. Someone has taken my place and he is playing with my mother's emotions. I really don't know what is actually happening. It is so frustrating. So, frustrating." He said and I sighed deeply. 

" I can understand your pain." I said holding his hand. He sighed.

" All the hope of mine is getting shut one by one." He said to him.

" Don't give up yet. You will win one day. But you have to keep patience for that." I said to her.

" I don't know what to do." He said clutching his head.

" We will find out a way." I said to him. He didn't say anything.

I was about to say something but my phone started to ring. I took my phone and found Mr. Harrison was calling. I narrowed my eyes. Why is he calling now?!! I sighed deeply. I told this guy hundred of times that I don't want to get married with him and I am not interested in him. This guy doesn't have any clue about it. He said he will wait for me until I find out someone. Is he mad??! If we are meant to be together then life will bring us closer anyways. I don't understand his points to wait for me. He should move on in his life. I shook my head and picked the call up.

" Hello!!" I said.

" Hello, Ms. Valezquez!!! Are you busy?" He asked me.

" No. I am not. Why?" I asked him.

" If you are not busy then can you come to the balcony of your suite?" He asked me.

" Why is that?!" I asked him.

" Ufffooo!!! You ask a lot of questions.  Just come." He said and I rolled my eyes before walking toward the balcony and my eyes opened widened.

I found balloons all around they were flying everywhere. Some too interested people were trying to collect few of them. I kept looking at this weirdly.

" Are you still there?" I heard him saying.

" What are these, Mr. Harrison?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" Just a gift for you. I heard you love to be surprised?" He asked me and I sighed.

This guy deserves to be loved. He deserves to be happy and he deserves a life partner who can love him with all her heart which is not mine. I don't feel anything for him. I feel bad for him that he loves an emotionless girl like me. All my emotions is replaced. I am not going to get into these once again. Even if I want to be with someone that will be my choice. I will choose someone who is perfect for me. I will choose someone with whom I can be myself with whom I can live for real. I want to choose someone who will make me feel what I want to feel as being in love. But Mr. Harrison is not that guy. I agree that he is so sweet and caring. Every girl loves to be cared by her partner. I am not different from that but I don't know why these caring of his wasn't touching me at all. They were not meant to be for me. I think he meant to be with someone else who deserves all these not me.

" Thanks, Mr. Harrison." I said and talked to him for awhile then hung up.

" What are these?" Ivan asked me.

" Craziness of someone." I said to him.

" Oh!! Your boyfriend?" He asked me.

" I don't have one." I said to him.

" Then who can do this for you?" He asked me.

" Someone who wants to be with me." I said to him.

" And what do you want?" He asked me and I kept looking at him weirdly.

What do I want?!! I really didn't know what I want actually. I am confused. But I didn't want to be with Mr. Harrison. I was sure about that. I didn't say anything just closed the door of the balcony walking into the room. I took my phone and called Rob to tell him to follow the Prince and updating me his whereabouts all the time. One thing was still going around my head. What do I want?!!