Suicide

Miranda's POV

Ivan was hugging me tightly and I hugged him back. I was going back home today. I knew this day will come sooner or later. I am feeling like leaving my heart here. I will never ever be able to confess my love to him ever. I don't want to spoil our friendship. I was not going to take my friendship in danger. I broke the hug and smiled at him. He smiled back.

" When will you come here again?" He asked me.

" Whenever you want me to." I said to him.

" I don't even want to let you go." He said to me and I chuckled.

" I will come again. But if I don't go back home now then my parents will disown me. I haven't gone home already for 3 months." I said to him. He chuckled.

" I will be there soon." He said to me. I shook my head.

" Why would you come there?" I asked him.

" Cause you are there, duh!!!" He said and I chuckled.

" Yes, surely. This time we can travel around the world. There is no hidden enemies, no fears, no disguise,no rushing around." I said to him and he smiled before holding my hands and kissing on them.

" Will I get the same Miiiiiiiirrrraaa when I will reach her next time?" He asked me.

" Surely. Why not?! Why would I be changed?" I asked him and he smiled.

" Don't ever get changed." He said to me. I nodded smilingly.

" Never ever." I said to him.

" What if your partner don't like you talking to me?" He asked me.

I so badly wanted to say that I wish you be that person in my life but I kept myself shut cause it wasn't possible for us, I think. We had to part away one day.

" Then you can take the chance to be that person." I chuckled.

" If you want then I will gladly." He said smilingly. I chuckled.

I knew he was joking around but it will hurt me as hell to see him with someone else. Will I be able to handle it when I will see him with someone else?! I don't know. I have no idea how will that make me feel. I hope I can tolerate that. God helps me to do it. I wasn't sure how to do it. It's very hard to forget your true love.

" I am getting late, Ivan. I will be going." I said to him.

" I will miss you." He said which stab my heart.

" I will miss you too." I said to him. He smiled.

" Then don't go." He said.

" It's my home, Ivan. I have to return there one day." I said to him and he sighed deeply.

" Ok. I will not stop you then." He said and I nodded. I was walking out of there when he called me once again.

" Mira!!" He called my name and I turned back with a questioning look on my face. His face was showing the unknown expressions which I couldn't read. " Nothing." He shook his head. " Take care." He said to me and I smiled.

" Yes, you too." I said to him and he nodded.

I walked out of there and got into the flight. I was trying to hold myself back before Ivan but it was so hard for me now. I was completely blank. I sighed deeply and tried to control my emotions. But it was very hard for me to handle myself now. I tried to have some sleep but the memories of all these months were flashing in my mind. I would never ever be able to forget those days. Never ever. I sighed and kept looking out of the window until the flight landed in Madrid. I was very tired.

I went back home and found Fredo and Lina were at home along with Celine. CeCe pie made me feel a bit better than before. I got freshen up and changed into something comfortable. Then I walked downstairs and took CeCe pie to my room. I was missing her as well. I played with her for awhile then she slept but I wasn't able to sleep.

I walked downstairs and heard my parents talking about my wedding with Mr. Harrison. I know they will not at all force me ever but they will definitely want me to marry him cause they chose Lina for Fredo which worked beautifully for them. But will Mr. Harrison work for me as well when I love someone else?! I have no idea what should I do.

I was very very upset about the fact that staying close to Ivan is not possible for me. Though my parents are not going to force me to do anything they want but there will be still their expectations from me. If I don't get married with Mr. Harrison then the bonding of two families will fall apart. But why should I be agreed to be in a loveless life for rest of the life??! I don't have any idea about it. I really don't. Why doesn't Mr. Harrison doesn't try to understand that it's not at all a good decision to be in a loveless life?!! Though he loves me a lot I don't feel anything for him. I don't feel like he feels for me. I don't love him back. Why doesn't he understand that?! I clutched my head. I am completely irritated by his behavior. Why doesn't he understand that?!! I don't have any idea how to make him understand that. I don't know that at all.

I lied down on the bed and closed my eyes. I don't know when I was slept. I woke up when I heard someone knocking on the door and I got up. I checked on the clock hanging on the wall. It was almost 4 at night. Who it can be?!! I quickly opened the door and found Lina standing there. I was shocked seeing her crying.

" What happened, Lina? Why are you crying?" I asked her.

" Mira, Amy!!" She said.

" What happened to her?" I asked her.

" She attempted to commit suicide." She said and my brain stopped registering anything else as it was stuck with the word 'Suicide'.