Shocked As Hell

Ivan's POV

" What's wrong with you today,Reben?" I asked Reben as he was not paying attention on the chessboard.

" Nothing is wrong with me, Ivan. What do you mean by wrong with me?!! There is nothing wrong with me. Robots are perfect. Human may have errors but robots don't have any errors. They designed and programmed in a perfectly organized way." He said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" You are a stupid and there is no doubt about it." I said to him.

" I am not stupid. My name is Reben." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" Reben the biggest stupid in this whole world." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Why are you irritated today?" He asked me.

" Just like that." I said to him..

" Do you have a mood swing?" He asked me.

" I am fine." I said to him.

" You are confused. Your facial expressions and words are not matching each other so, I think you are confused for real." He said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" I am not confused. You are making me confused." I said to him.

" Why are you thinking about something which will not happen?" He asked me.

" How do you know that I am confused?" I asked him.

" You are trying to distract yourself from what you doing want to think about which is making you feel more irritated. Actually you are confused about what do you want for yourself. That's what is making you feel irritated." He said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" You are overthinking about it, Reben." I said to him.

" I am not overthinking about it. I know what actually I am thinking about." I said to him.

" Who knows may be your subconscious mind is confused with your activity." He said to me.

" Your words are making me confused." I said to him.

" Ivan!!! Ivan!!! Ivan!!!" Rafael's voice make me turn to him. I smiled at him.

" Hey, what's up?" I asked him.

" I am stuck." He said to me.

" Why?! What happened?!" I asked him.

" The principal called my guardian." He said to me and I kept looking at him weirdly.

" Isn't it just a week that you have started your school. That soon you got a guardian call?" I asked him and he nodded. I sighed.

" What have you done?" I asked him.

" Just punched someone." He said.

" Why did you do that?" I asked him.

" He was irritating me taking my stuffs away. I was continuously warning him but he wasn't listening to me." He said.

I shook my head. I mean he was right in some of points but he shouldn't do that. Getting bullied is the worst memory of school anyways.

" Now what?! Did you talk to Mr. O'Brien about it?" I asked him. He shook his head.

" No. I don't think I want to share this with him." I said to him.

" You should." I said to him.

" You come with me to the school." He said to me and I sighed deeply.

" Me?!! But I don't know if it will be a good thing to do or not." I said to him.

" Ok. You don't have to go. Let's go have ice cream." He said holding my hand.

" But isn't there ice cream at home?" I asked him.

" But I don't like that flavor." He said and I sighed.

" Ok. Let's go." I said. " We will continue this later. You keep it saved in your brain, Reben."

I walked out of the room and found the house empty. Where has Danny, Louis and Mira gone?!! I should say sorry to Mira. I must have acted very rude to her this morning. My mood was terribly off today. I didn't want to heart her. But she was looking so beautiful in maroon outfit today. It really compliments to her skin a lot. I sighed. She must be upset with my behavior today. I need to say sorry to her.

I am not at all in mood of roaming around but can't say no to Raffy. He must be a bit irritated with the matter that happened to him at school. I don't know if he will be able to handle this matter himself. I hope he can do that. I sighed and walked out of the house with Raffy.

Raffy said that he wants to have ice cream only but he made me keep roaming whole the city saying he wants this he wants that and many more. I couldn't say no to him. It wouldn't be a good thing to do. When we came back home in the evening. I couldn't find anyone there. It was completely empty.

" Why didn't they lit up the room?" I asked and went to turn the lights on when I heard everyone screaming.

" Happy birthday, Ivan!!!!" I heard them screaming and I was shocked. I turned to see whole the house was decorated. I chuckled.

" Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to dear Ivan, happy birthday to you." They sang me the song. I smiled.

" Thank you all." I said to them.

" Cut the cake, Ivan. I am hungry." Kyra said as she hold my hand and I chuckled picking her up in my arms.

Later that evening it was a beautiful memorable birthday for me. May be in the castle we would have a beautiful eventful party but it would be like everyone dealing so professional way. But it was very very real that emotions they were showing us. It was beautiful. I really enjoyed the whole party they arranged for me. They deserves a big thanks for that.

" Thanks for everything, Danny." I said once the party ended and the guests went back. He chuckled.

" You should thank Mira cause she arranged everything for you." He said to me and I chuckled.

" Ok. Where is she?" I asked him.

" May be in her room." He said to me and I nodded going to her room. I found her in the balcony. I sat next to her. She looked at me for once.

" Still mood off?" She asked me and I chuckled. " What can I do to light your mood up?" She asked me. I chuckled. Then smirked at her.

" Kiss me." I said and she smiled before putting her hand over my eyes and I felt her lips on mine. I was shocked as hell by her action.