A Curse

Serena's POV

" Alvin!!!!" I looked at him in horror.

" Hi, love!!!" He said to me smirking like a pure evil.

I tried to open the door but unfortunately it was locked. It seems that being killed by that monster was thousand times better than being caged by this bast*rd. At least, it would be better dying with dignity if that monster killed me.

" You think you can get away from me that easily?" He asked looking at me angrily. I didn't say anything for awhile. " Speak up!!! How dare you come here without informing me?!! You cut off all of your contacts with me after that. You thought that can help you?!!" He said in a hell cold voice. I gulped.

" I didn't run away. I came here to join a race to have money for Kerry's surgery." I said to him. He chuckled.

" You didn't bother to inform that to me?" He asked me.

" I did but you were not in the country. I went to your home but your mother kicked me out calling me a gold digger. You should know that I am a woman with my dignity. If there were any other way to manage the money I wouldn't ask help from you at all." I said to him. He gritted.

" That's why you came here to manage the money?!!" He asked me.

" Did I have any other options to choose?" I asked him.

" Then why did your mother say that you ran away with someone else?" He asked me. I sighed deeply.

" She is my step mother. Saying that is not a big deal for her and I am sure that you are not unaware of the fact that she doesn't like me. Troubling me is her favourite hobby." I said to him.

" How can I trust you either?" He asked me and I sighed deeply.

" It's your choice. I am not forcing you to trust me. It has always been your choice. But I think if you don't trust me then we shouldn't take the next step. You will keep doubting me all the life." I said completely pissed off.

" Once we go back to Denmark we will have the issue fixed permanently." He said to me. I sighed deeply.

" What do you mean by fixed permanently?" I asked him.

" We are getting married." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I don't want to rush it." I said to him though I wanted to tell him badly that I don't want to marry him but I know that's not possible.

My family has taken an amount from him and they are not able to pay that back now cause they have gone bankrupt already when my grandfather died 3 years back. In a result they came to another solution for this matter. Alvin was after me from long back. But I never ever liked him. He is too much possessive and he'll angry guy. I feel very suffocating with him. He keeps trying to snatch my freedom all the time. He never ever gives respect to me that I deserve. I don't think I can love my life with him at all. He is not the type I have always wished for. But he took the chance and convince my family that I should get married to him. My family had no other way but to accept that. Cause, they had to pay back the debt anyhow. So, they paid that back exchanging me. I being treated like an object all the time. What the hell is this??! But I know I can never ever say that to my family. I don't want my action effects my sister Kerry.

" I didn't give you an option to choose. I am informing you. You must not be liking your family sleep on the street and think about Kerry. What if her treatment stops here for money?!! And moreover if your license gets seized?! How would that feel?" He asked me and I looked at him with my eyes filled with hatred. How can someone be that evil?!!

I didn't say anything just kept looking out of the window. I am doomed here. I feel like my freedom is going to be snatched for rest of the life. I am going to die suffocating in this situation. Can't this situation be changed??! I was hoping that a miracle happens and everything gets changed in a flick. But I knew that reality is too cruel. We can't change it.

" Alright. If there is nothing else to talk about then I should inform you that I need to meet one of my friends here." I said to him.

" Friends?!" He narrowed his eyes at me.

" Yes. He promised me to give the amount for Kerry's surgery." I said to him.

" I am still alive. You don't have to beg for money to other people." He said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" I don't think it will be a good idea after your mother has called me a gold digger." I said to him.

" My mother's words doesn't matter to me." He said to me. " My wife can use my money."

" But we are not married yet. Using your money will not be a right choice anyways." I said to him. " Besides, your mother's words may not bother you but it will bother me." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Don't you think you are talking too much these days?!" He asked me and I sighed deeply. He was about to continue but he stopped the car as we found some people blocking the door already. He got down from the car and I followed him. As soon as I got down from the car my eyes opened widened seeing the monster with his team blocking our way. I gulped. How could they find me out that easily?!!

" Irvin!!!" Alvin said.

" You know him?!" I asked Alvin.

" You go get in the car." Alvin said.

" Wow, Bill!!!" The monster said to his PA laughing. " Alvin Reginald!!! What a pleasant surprise, Bill!!!" He smirked. What's going on?!?

" Yes, Boss. Very shocking." His PA said.

" Suddenly, Alvin Reginald appeared in my territory?!" The monster said smirking at Alvin. " Didn't you know that this is my area or you forgotten?" He asked Alvin. " Is this Mr. Reginald's Sweetheart?! Wow!!! Two birds with one stone. Not bad." He said and I kept looking at them weirdly. I think wishing for a miracle was a curse.