Caged

Serena's POV

" Is this hurting a lot?" He asked me and I glared at him with my teary eyes. He bite me again on the same place he bit yesterday. It was like burning.

" I hate you." I said to him as tears slipped down my cheeks. He wiped them immediately. I glared at him.

" Ok. I got it. Let me apply the ointment." He said to me.

" I will not apply it. Get out." I said to him.

" Ok. Give me a hard slap for doing that then let me apply it on you." He said to me. I sobbed.

" I said get out." I shouted and he sighed deeply before standing up and leaving my room.

I rubbed the spot it turned black. It would be better if I can get could have some ice cubes. Ufff!!! This monster will make my life hell. Your wife will die in one week of your wedding. Mark my words!! Stupid, idiot, moron!!!! I cursed him then I remembered what have I done. I am his wife until now. What if... urrgghh!!!! I tried to put on the ointment when it got snatched from me. I turned to see the monster. I mean the King himself was there who took the ointment away from me. I rolled my eyes. What does this monster wants??? I found him smirking at me.

" Didn't you say that you will not apply it?" He asked me.

I rolled my eyes and stood up to leave the place. But he hold my hand and made me sit on his lap. I tried to get rid of him but his words stopped me at once.

" Do you want me to mark you on your body once again??! I don't have any problem though." He said and I gritted at him.

He chuckled before putting a ice cube softly on the hickey. I hissed in pain and sudden feeling of cold. I felt him kissing on my head.

" Don't kiss me. I will kill you." I said to him.

" I am always ready to accept your kiss, Babe." He said to me and I gave him a death glare but as always it didn't work on him. He chuckled at this.

" I said kill!!!" I said to him.

" I heard you, Babe. You said you will kiss me. I am always ready to have your kiss. Where do you want to kiss?" He asked me.

" To the hell." I gritted.

" I asked about the body part." He said to me and I glared at him. He chuckled.

" Your nose turned into a cherry. Don't blame me later if I devour it. You are provoking me. What can I do, Babe?" He said to me and I clenched my nails before him. He chuckled. " Look, it's done,Babe." He said with a smirk on his devilishly handsome face. I rolled my eyes. " Go, sleep, Babe. I will join you in awhile." He said applying the ointment as he went out of the room. I rolled my eyes. Stupid!!!

I lied down on the bed to have a sound sleep when he came back again. I rolled my eyes at him. He walked toward the bed and removed his t-shirt. What the hell!!!

Hot!!! Hot!!! Hot!!! My brain kept screaming.

Shut the hell up!!! I said to my brain. But that stupid wasn't going to stop there.

It provoked my eyes to keep looking his body shamelessly. He had a perfect sculptured body to drool over anyways. I kept looking at him as my brain and eyes weren't listening to me anymore. What's wrong with me??! God, save me!!! This guy was dangerous and I couldn't handle him. It will be destroying me in the end. So, it's better not to be attracted to him. But the fact is I wasn't able to get out of his attraction. I have to accept that he was an extremely handsome and dashing devil. But at the same time he was a devil for real. I can't handle it to be with him.

" Like what you see, Babe?" He asked me.

I rolled my eyes pulling the duvet over myself and heard him laughing. What was I doing?!! Why was I ogling him like a shameless girl?!! That was never ever in my nature. Why did I do that?!! I swear I was all red now but I didn't know why the hell was I blushing like that?!!!

What the hell is wrong with you?!! I asked my heart which was beating abnormally.

Just after a few minutes I felt him lying next to me coming inside the duvet. He hugged me from back and entangled our legs. I knew there was no use of trying to wriggle out. So,I didn't. I will never ever win over him. I decided to sleep, only that can help me to ignore him. Otherwise I may do more shameless things which can make me more messed.

" Give me some of your warmth, babe. It's so cold here." He said burying his face on my neck. I rolled my eyes.

" Why did you take off your t-shirt if it's so cold here?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" That's completely different thing, Babe. Your warmth is magical." He said kissing on my neck softly. I sighed deeply.

" Sleep and let me sleep as well." I said to him.

" Don't talk to Jamie. He is the reason that I had to bite you like this. But trust me,Babe, next time I see him around you he will face the same consequences which that Alvin has faced. Trust me he will regret it if he does that. It will be better for you if you don't talk to him." He said to me more like threatening me. I rolled my eyes.

" He came to talk to me. It wasn't my fault." I said to him.

" Why would he hold your hand??! You are mine." He said to me and I shook my head.

" I am not yours and that Jamie doesn't know that there is a monster who claimed me already." I said and he chuckled.

" And you are caged forever." He said to me. I sighed deeply. I was terribly caged here for real.