Fix This

Miranda's POV

" Amy, I am a bit busy. You go back to Melbourne. I will be there next week. Don't worry about me." I said to her.

" But what are you doing here?" She asked me completely shocked.

" I want to roam around for awhile. I want to enjoy my time alone for awhile. I hope you understand my point." I said to her and she nodded sighing deeply.

" I don't understand you sometimes, Mira. You act weird sometimes." She said to me and I chuckled.

" I will join you next week. No worries." I said to her and she nodded before keeping  her head on my lap. I ran my fingers through her hair.

" Why are you looking so week, Amy?" I asked. " Are you not having food properly?! I think you are not sleeping in time, Amy." I said to her but she didn't say anything.

" Where have you gone from the wedding party last night?" She asked me and I sighed inwardly.

" I wasn't feeling good. So, I came back to the hotel." I said to her. I am lying continuously to Amy for Prince Ivan. He better make it up for me later.

" You didn't say bye to Sophia as well. She was upset about it." Amy said and I sighed.

No matter how I keep saying Ivan that Sophia is not related with that incident still I am having a doubt on her now. Cause, listening her words it seemed like she loved her fiance crazily, madly and deeply. Now how had she gotten married with her fiance's best friend just after awhile her fiance's death?!! Where is her crazy love now?!! She has managed to handle herself that soon?!! I just can't understand why has she hidden this fact from us like that. Why?!! She could have told us but she decided not to. Why is that??!

" Ok, no worries. I will meet her later and talk to her about that. You don't worry about that." I said to her.

" You better." She said to me and I nodded.

We talked for awhile. It was her flight to Melbourne in a few hours. She got up and walked toward the washroom.

" Are you sure that you don't want me to accompany you?" Amy asked me coming out of the washroom. I nodded.

" Yes. I am sure. I want to have relief. I am tired of works. You know we are being to busy these days. I want to take rest for awhile and explore. You know I always enjoy roaming around alone." I said to her and she nodded. 

" Ok. As you wish. I will go to Denmark in 2 weeks." She said to me.

" What?!" I asked and she nodded. " But why?" I asked her.

" Uncle Ad was saying that he wants me to work with him at least for a few months. He is very busy with some stuffs these days and you know I do whatever he wants me to do." She said and I nodded.

" Ok, then. I will meet you in a few weeks then." I said to her.

" In a few weeks?! But you told me that you are going to meet me in a week." She said and I chuckled.

" Actually, I didn't know that you are going to Denmark next week. I thought you will be in Melbourne. I have some works to finish yet there. Then I will go back to Denmark. No worries." I said to her and she nodded. She gave me a hug before she walked out of there. But walked back in awhile.

" What happened, Amy?" I asked her.

" If Kieran calls you then inform me immediately." She said and I nodded.

" I will tell him to call you." I said to her.

" Yes, please do that." She said and I nodded.

" No worries. He will be back soon." I said to her. She nodded weakly.

" I will be going, Mira. Bye. Take care of yourself." She said and I nodded.

" You too. Call me when you reach there." I said to her. She walked out of there and I sighed.

Where is this Kieran now?!! I know he is hurt but can this be solved by running away from the problems like this?!!

" Has she left?" I heard Ivan's voice.

" Yes, she left." I said to him.

I don't know where Kieran is. Next time he calls me I need to tell him that Amy is searching for him. At last the misunderstanding will fade away. Thanks God!!!

" Where are you lost?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Nowhere." I said and walked out of there. He followed me.

" What is your plan?" He asked me.

" My plan is full proof but I am not telling you yet." I said to him. He narrowed his eyes. But I ignored him. " Mr. Bonnet's PA's name is Damian. We need to meet him. He can arrange an appointment with him. No one else can help us." I said to him.

" So, how do you think we can meet him?" He asked me and I smirked. He raised his eyebrows." Why do I feel like you are going to mess it up?!" He asked me and I checked the time.

It was almost the evening. Perfect time. I texted Rob to inform me the location of Damian. We have to fox him first.

" I have to get ready. You can come with me or you can be here." I said to him and walked into the closet closing it behind.

I changed my clothes and completed my makeups. I chuckled at my appearance. Then walked out of the closet.

" I am ready. Are you coming with me?" I asked Ivan taking my phone. I found him looking at me with widened eyes. " What?!" I snapped before him. He narrowed his eyes at me.

" You are not going out in this dress." He said to me.

" Why not?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

" Look at yourself. You are showing a lot of yourself." He said to me and I rolled my eyes. I have to to fix this. We had a fight over it then I had to put on a jacket over the dress I was wearing.

Soon we reached the bar and Rob showed me where Damian was. I smirked and walked toward him. Time to fix this.