Played Cruel

Ivan's POV

" Edith, you!!!" Mom stood up at once and aunt Edith kept looking at her completely shocked. " You betrayed like that??!" Mom asked her with teary eyes but aunt Edith was still confused what was going on around.

" Me?! Are you mad, Irene??! You know how much I use to love my brother. Do you think I am like your so called brother Rupert?!!" Aunt Edith said and turned to Irvine with burning eyes. " If you are accusing me for being involved in all these then I may enlighten you that I am not involved in this horrible plan. You can't blame me without any proofs. And why would I kill my brother? He was my only family when my parents died. I was only 9 then. He brought me up alone after that. I am not that selfish like this Rupert. I have no reason to kill him. Infact, I didn't know that he was killed as well. We all thought that it was an accident. I was so depressed after his death that I was sent to the rehab to recover that. I have just come back a few days back. You know that very well. If you don't trust me then you can talk to the psychiatrists who helped me there. If you blamed me for something else I wouldn't be reacting like this but I will never ever sit here silently when you blame me for killing my own brother. Never ever." Aunt Edith said and I sighed deeply. Irvine chuckled a bit.

" Have I accused you for anything, aunt Edith?" Irvine asked her and she narrowed her eyes at him. He smiled.

" What do you mean?" Aunt Edith asked him.

" Relax, dear aunt Edith. I know you are a bit short tempered. But you shouldn't react like that. I wasn't at all blaming you for anything. You are overreacting." Irvine said. She was confused once again.

" Then why were you looking at me?" She asked him. He chuckled before holding her hands and kissing on them.

" You can't be involved in such a cruel game. I trust you. You come have a seat here." He made her sit next to Mom.

" But then-" she was saying but he stopped her.

" Let me finish, Aunt Edith." He said and walked toward the place aunt Edith was standing awhile back. What is he trying to do??!

" What are you doing, Irvine?" Aunt Edith asked him. He chuckled.

" Actually I was not indicating you when I mentioned the mastermind I wasn't actually taking about you. I was saying it's someone else who was standing behind you." He said and we looked at the person and I was completely shocked. " Hello, Ms. Jenkins or should I call you Mrs. Bonnet?! Oops not Mrs. Bonnet. It's ex Mrs. Bonnet, right?" He smirked at Mom's PA Marian.

" What are you saying, Your Highness!!! I am not Mrs. Bonnet. I am Marian Jenkins." She said and he chuckled.

" You can fool others but not me." Irvine said.

" So, Ms. Jenkins were living two separate lives. She was Marian Jenkins in day time being the Queen's PA but at night time she was the mastermind of the plan against the royal family. How cunning brain you have, Ms. Jenkins!!! Hats off to you!!!" Irvine said.

" I haven't done anything, Your Highness. This Rupert is lying. I don't even have his contact number and I don't know the address of his beach house as well." She said to him and he chuckled.

" No one mentioned the beach house of Willow. He has his house in Stockholm just a few blocks away from here. Why had you mentioned about the beach house? Did you guys made your plans there in the beach house of Willow? Was it your secret hideout to make your plans?" Irvine asked her.

" I...no..no..no. I am not at all involved in this." Marian said and turned to Mom. "Irene, we are friends since we were kids. Do you not believe me and believe him?" She asked Mom and Irvine chuckled.

" You are wasting my time, Ms. Jenkins. I am getting irritated by your words more now. The sooner you accept the less you will be punished." Irvine said.

" Irvine, there must be a mistake. How can Marian be the one who will do such a thing and why would she do that?" Mom asked him. He chuckled.

" Money talks." Irvine said and turned to see Marian. " Are you ready to accept it or do I have to help you?" Irvine said and her facial expressions changed.

She picked out a gun from her pocket and pointed it at Irvine. I stood up at once. He chuckled at the gun standing there with any fear. He was smirking at her.

" I will not let my plan get spoiled today. I will kill all of you and have my money." Marian said and I gritted.

" Yes, kill them, Marian. We can get out of here after that." Rupert said. I gritted. Bast*rd!!!

" Shut up!!! I will kill you too. You spoiled my plan." She said. Irvine chuckled.

" Ok. Alright. You can. Shoot me." He said to her smirking.

" Are you mad?" His wife stood up at once and asked him angrily. He chuckled.

" Trust me, Honey." He said and she kept looking at him weirdly. " Come on shoot me, Ms. Jenkins." He said to her and she pulled the trigger but no bullets hit him. He chuckled.

" Your dear gun is not listening to you?" Irvine asked her and showed her the magazine. " You must have forgotten this. She looked at him weirdly and he laughed. "Venus!!" He called someone.

" Yes, Boss!!!" One of the maids said.

" You are welcome to give her a glimpse of hell." Irvine said and Venus walked forward before slapping Marian hard across her face and and a hard punch fall on Marian's face made her fall on the ground. Her nose was bleeding already.

" Ok. Let's take a break. You will have time later." Irvine said. " Are you ready to explain or you need some more medicines?" He asked her and she gritted.

" I was jealous of Irene. She was always the best in everything and I couldn't match her pace. She was always praised and it irritated me a lot. Then she stole my first love too. I used to love Philip but he loved her. I decided to destroy her. But this stupid Rupert has destroyed my plan. I told him to kill you but he didn't. Stupid of this era." She said and my mom reached her before slapping her several times. Irvine pulled Mom away from Marian.

" But why did you kill your husband?" Irvine asked her.

" He was extremely greedy. He wanted 75% of shares from the money." She said. " That is why I divorced him and took out daughter away from him. Then came back to Irene to convince her to make me her PA and she got convinced with that. My plan was completely settled just if it wasn't you here." She said to Irvine who chuckled.

" Seems your fate didn't favor you this time, Marian." Irvine said and gestured his men to take her away.

Fate really played cruel with all of us.