Shameless

Serena's POV

" What's wrong?" Kerry asked me.

" Nothing wrong." I said to her.

" Then why are you looking like someone has made you eat a bitter potion?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Nothing happened. You go sleep. You need it. You had an eventful day today." I said to her and she nodded.

She walked toward the door and walked out of the door. I was still wearing the wedding gown. Can you believe I have been moving here and there today with this gown on!!!! I mean even in the hospital. We went to meet Nolan immediately after the wedding ceremony was done. There were media as well. Too much drama but the King handled it for me. I am grateful to him for that. Then we went to meet Nolan and I swear he was in a worst condition. I don't know if he can make it this time but I am nit sure about it. God helps him. He is in a very critical condition. I don't know if the King is involved in this or not. Last time I asked him, he gave me a hard glare saying that he doesn't have time for these kind of stupidity. If he would kill him then he wouldn't do a drama like this. He would shoot him and finish his story. I think it was just an accident. It wasn't at all pre-planned. But God knows now what he has kept for him in the future.

I walked out of my room and reached the Queen's to check if she has taken her medicines yet or not. I sighed seeing her still talking to the officials.

" Your Highness!!!" One of the officials said and they stood up as they saw me. I was extremely uncomfortable with this situation now. Why do they have to do this??! This was not what I am used to.

" Please, have a seat. No need to do these." I said to them. The Queen chuckled.

" Have a seat, Serena." She said to me and I smiled at her. This was the first time that she called me with my name. I sat next to her.

" You need anything?! Why are you still wearing the wedding gown?! You should change it already." She said to me. 

" I didn't get time. I just have come back from the hospital. Have you had your dinner and medicines?" I asked her. She chuckled.

" Yes, I did." She said to me.

" That's great." I said to her.

" Hmm... You should go and take rest." She said to me and I chuckled.

" Ok. You guys, carry on. I will be going. Goodnight." I said to her and walked out of there.

I was too tired and I needed to take rest. I needed sleep. What an over dramatic day it was!!! I walked toward my room and locked the door as there was a lot of guests in the house. Who knows there can be another Nolan or another Jamie among them. Not impossible. I removed my wedding gown. Ahhhh!!! Bliss!!! It was irritating me now. Definitely it was heavy and with sleeves to make it more suffocating. I walked into the washroom and took shower. I was about to go to bed when I heard his voice.

" What are you doing here?!" He asked me. I turned and found him standing there leaning on the door. He was still wearing the tux he was wearing in the wedding ceremony. I rolled my eyes at his question.

" I am dancing. Wanna join?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" As much as I would like it but I think this is not the right time for that." He said to me coming closer. I rolled my eyes.

" What are you doing in this room?" He asked me again.

" Sleeping I guess." I said to him.

" Yes, I can see that." He said.

" Then why are you asking that anyways??! Stupid!!!" I said to him. He chuckled.

" You shouldn't call your husband a stupid, Babe." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Then what should I call you? Moron?" I asked him.

" You should call me Babe." He said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" Get out. I am sleepy." I said to him and he chuckled before picking me up in his arms.

" Hey!!!" I said and he chuckled. " Put me down." I said and he leaned before capturing my lips with his. I rolled my eyes.

" It's our wedding night, Babe." He said walking out of the room with me in his arms. I sighed deeply shaking my head.

" You are really a stupid. Your cousin is dying there and you are here planning about your wedding night." I said to him. .

" What can I do in this?!! He deserves death. If he didn't meet the accident he still would have died anyways. I would kill him. But smart boy. He didn't want to bother me. He can die anyhow. I don't care about him." He said as his lips touched my neck.

" Stop. We are in the corridor. Anyone can come here anytime." I said to him.

" Everyone knows that you are my wife now. You don't have to worry about it." He said.

" Still." I said looking around and he kicked open the door of his room then kicked to close it. I rolled my eyes.

" You will be staying here in my room. Your stuffs will be moved to this room soon." He said to me.

" But you used to stay in some other room." I said to him. He chuckled.

" Yes, I used to but it was Prince Ivan's room." He said and I narrowed my eyes.

" And who do you think you are?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" Your husband." He said kissing on my lips and I rolled my eyes.

" I said I am sleepy." I said to him and he smirked.

" Ok. I will see you tomorrow. Sleep peacefully." He said and make me sit on the bed.

He removed his suit then unbuttoned his shirt. My eyes glued on his body. The temperature of the room increased at once as I felt myself being melted. He looked at me chuckling before winking at me. I narrowed my eyes at him and he smirked throwing an air kiss to me then walked toward the washroom. I mentally slapped myself. Are you shameless!!!! I asked myself.