Never Ever

Miranda's POV

I opened my eyes slowly to figure out where I was. I found myself in a hotel room. I was more shocked to find myself in the hotel room that I had booked for myself. I mean I check in here when I reached Basel. Weird!!! I thought I got kidnapped. But why am I in my hotel suite once again?!! I got up from the bed and walked toward the washroom. I got freshen up and changed my clothes then came downstairs. I was going toward the kitchen when I found someone lying on the couch. I took the vase and walked toward the couch. I slowly reached there and my eyes opened widened at once. He!?!?

" Mr. Smith!!!" I said and he opened his eyes slowly.

It was the same person whom I met in the rail station yesterday when I came here in Basel. But what is he doing here in my hotel suite??! The biggest question is how did he come in??! How did I come in as well?!! What is going on?!!

" Let me sleep, Miiiiiiiirrrraaa. Don't disturb me." Ivan's voice shocked me as hell.

" Who are you?!? Identify yourself otherwise I will hit you with this." I said showing him the vase. He sat on the couch and removed the wig from his head. Then wiped off the makeups on his face. I looked at him weirdly.

" You can't hit me with that. You are a Lilliputian." He said and I looked at him weirdly. My God!!! It's weird!!

" Ivan!!!" I said to him and he rolled his eyes rubbing his neck. 

" I am going to sleep don't wake me up until I get up myself." He said and walked upstairs.

Am I dreaming?!! I pinched myself hard and it hurt. That means I wasn't dreaming. It was true. He was here for real. I followed him. He threw himself on the bed and hugged my pillow tightly getting ready to sleep. I rolled my eyes.

" One second, Your Highness." I said and he opened his eyes giving me a boring look.

" What?" He asked me.

" What?!! What are you doing here?" I asked him.

" Sleeping?!" He said to me rolling his eyes."What else does people do in bed?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

" I mean..  how have you come here?" I asked him.

" Through the door. You saw me coming here. I came here before your eyes. Why are you asking that then, Miiiiiiiirrrraaa?" He asked me.

" Shut the f*ck up, Ivan. Tell the f*ck I have asked you." I said to him.

" I answered you already, Miiiiiiiirrrraaa." He said to me and I gritted.

" Why have you taken a disguise like this?" I asked him.

" You didn't like it?! I impressed a few girls with that look. Why didn't you like that, Miiiiiiiirrrraaa? Are you not a girl?! Are you a boy??" She asked me and I rolled my eyes at that. What kind of joke is this?!!

" Are you drunk?" I asked him.

" Nope." He said. " Why, Miiiiiiiirrrraaa?" He asked me.

" Cause, you are acting like a kid." I said to him. He chuckled.

" Why are you asking me weird questions then?" He asked me and I gritted before getting on the bed reaching him and clutching his throat.

" Tell me what I have asked you." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Wow!!! Little Miiiiiiiirrrraaa has anger issue too?" He said and I rolled my eyes. Then he smirked.

" What?!!" I asked him.

He chuckled and gestured me to look at myself. I looked down and found myself sitting on his lap. I quickly move back. Miraaaaaaaa!!! You stupid!!!

" I didn't mind at all. Even if you want to sit on my lap for hours I will not mind." He joked and I rolled my eyes.

" Why have you kidnapped me?" I asked him.

" Then what would I do?! You were going around and asking about me. There are my enemies all around. They might have known that it's you who was with me that night by now by your stupid action." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Then why did you leave me there in Melbourne?" I asked him. 

" I told you the reason back in Melbourne. Why don't you want to understand my points?!" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Because it's useless." I said to him.

" Alright. Then what else can I say??!" He asked me.

" Nothing." I said to him. " But why did you take this disguise?! Just because you had a feeling that they will find you out here?" I asked him.

" I found a group of people following me when I reached here. I didn't know that they are following me. When I was in the hotel I found them following me everywhere." He said to me.

" Is that's why you were leaving Bern?" I asked him.

" Yes. Besides, I needed to talk to the Bank authority as well. I did talk to them yesterday. They told me to go there tomorrow." He said to me.

" Like really?! When did you talk to them?" I asked him.

" Yesterday. When I reached here." He said to me and I chuckled.

" Super fast!!!" I said to him.

" Yup." He said.

" But why have you kidnapped me like that?" I asked him.

" The people following me were following you too after you started to ask about me around. They would kidnap you anyways. That's why I needed to kidnap you anyways." I said to him.

" I don't think that they would kidnap me. You dragged it too far. They want to reach you. I am just a pawn to them." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" Whatever!!! I couldn't let them kidnap you. So, I did it before they could get reach of you." He said to me. I looked at him with a sour face. Like really??!

" Do you have any idea how scared I was?!!" I asked him.

" You should be scared and go back to Melbourne." He said to me.

" Never. I am not going to leave you alone. Never ever." I said to him.