Comfort Zone

Miranda's POV

" Why are you asking that?" Irvine asked me.

" Cause, she can't be your biological sister if you are Ivan's elder brother." I said to him and he nodded.

" It doesn't even matter if we are biologically related or not. It really doesn't matter." Irvine said to me.

" But it matters to me." I said to him.

" What do you mean?" He asked me.

" Have you adopted her from any orphanage?" I asked him.

" No, one of my neighbors did when I used to live in Norway. One night they passed away in a car crash and she left all alone. So, finding no other way I kept her to me." He said to me and I nodded.

That means that couple could say from where they have adopted her. I hope I can find out some information about her.

" Do you know from where have they adopted her?" I asked him.

" No. I don't have any idea. They were always very kind to me. That's why I kept Claire with me." He said and I nodded.

" Very well. Very well." I said to him. He nodded.

" But I can't understand why are you asking that to me?" He asked me.

" Alright, let me show you something." I said and picked out the phone before showing him the photo. " They are my friends Jordan Winsdor and Louis Winsdor." I said to him and he nodded. " A few days back I asked one of my friends who runs a private detective agency to find out all information about you when I came to know about your sister Claire. I was so busy that I couldn't check her photos. I had a plan that we will bring her to us to reach you. After returning from Switzerland one day my friend asked me what to do now. I didn't even have any idea about your sister until then. That night I checked her photo and was shocked like hell." I said to him.

" But why did Claire's photos shocked you as hell?" He asked me.

" One minute. I will show you something else." I said and find out the photo. " They are Danny's I mean Jordan's parents. Matthew Winsdor and Chloe Portwalt." I said to him. He checked the photo and kept looking at the screen sharply for awhile. " I was shocked as hell because this picture is hanging on the living room of Winsdor's house. We used to see that everyday. Now, you can see that Claire has much similarities with Mrs. Winsdor I mean she looks very very close Chloe. Even Claire has same hair and eyes like Danny. I am not saying that they looks alike that means they have some sort of relationship. But I am having a feeling that she is somehow related to Chloe Portwalt. Cause, my niece Celine looks alike me. She is just a miniature of mine. And you can see your brother." I said looking at Ivan. "You guys literally looks the same which confused people a lot and it will in the future as well." I said to him. He nodded and sighed deeply.

" How are you sure that she is related to him?" Irvine asked me.

" I am not sure. That's why do want to make a DNA test." I said to him. He nodded.

" Call Winsdor family and invite them to have a dinner with us." He said to me and I nodded. " We have things to discuss." He said to him and I nodded.

" Thank you so much." I said.

" You don't need to thank me. If Claire gets her family back then it will be better for her. She will have her parents and siblings back that's a great thing for her." He said and I sighed deeply.

" Actually, even if she is related to Winsdor's family she can't have her parents back." I said to him and he looked at me weirdly.

" Why?! Have Mr. and Mrs. Winsdor got divorced and involved with someone else that she will not be accepted there?" He asked me and I chuckled sadly shaking my head.

" No. You are getting me wrong. That's because they are no more." I said to him and he looked at me weirdly.

" Then who the Winsdor brothers live with? Alone?" He asked me.

" No. They live with Mr. Winsdor's sister Edna Williams." I said to her.

I didn't clarify the confusion about Louis. It will create more confusions here. And anyways doesn't only biological relationship can make someone related to someone else. It's not important to be biologically related to each other.

" Oh. That's ok." He said to me.

" So, should we contact Danny?" I asked him. He nodded.

" You could have done that without asking me as well." He said to me and I chuckled shaking my head.

" Even if they are Claire's family, you have the right over her more as you have been taking care of her from long. So, it will not be good if we do that without your permission. Now you have given a green signal then there will not be any problems anymore." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Ok then. Invite them to join us in dinner this weekend." He said then stopped as he thought about something for awhile. " You call them and tell them that I will talk to them. It is better if I invite them myself for the dinner." He said and I nodded smilingly.

" Ok, then. If you say so." I said to him. He nodded.

" Alright then. I should leave now. You guys talk. I have some very important things to do." He said to us and stood up. " I will talk to you later, Aunt Edith." He said and left the place. I kept looking at the direction he left.

" Follow him and talk to him, Ivan. He is your brother." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" He is busy." He said to me and I chuckled.

" He is not busy. He wants to avoid you and there is an uncomfortable thing between you two." I said to him and he sighed before following him. There should be a comfort Zone between them.