Play With Their Mind

Miranda's  POV

" They don't leak the information about the people anyways. They will not be a problem." He said to me putting on the jacket. I tied the laces of my shoes.

" Are you sure about it?" I asked him and he nodded.

" Yup. They will not be bothered about it, who has come to take the stuffs or anything. It doesn't matter to them until they have passcode and the documents. I do have all. Then why to be bothered about it?" He asked me.

" I think there is a big issue, Ivan. We are definitely missing something. I am telling you be careful about it. They may have spy here too." I said to him.

" If we are scared of those people then we can't win this ever. I can't be sit silently at home being scared of them. I haven't taught to act like a coward and I will never ever do that as well." He said to me. " I will face every single obstacles and enemies. There is nothing to hide now. We have to come face to face one day anyways." He said to me and I sighed. He was right. We have to go and face the enemies one day. We can't sit back at home for them.

" Ok. If you think so then we will do that. We will definitely do that. There is no use of sitting back at home and waiting for them to stop coming after us. They will definitely come for us." I said to him.

" That's like a spirit!!!" He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder and I rolled my eyes.

" Let's go. We are getting late." I said to him and he nodded.

We checked out already from the hotel cause we decided not to come back to hotel after finishing our works in the bank. I have a strong feeling that something is going to happen today. I am sure that they will follow us anyways. But I didn't want to tell that to him. It will spoil his mood as well. I am trying to think positive that nothing will happen but I am not able to do so. I am feeling awkward about this thing.

" Are you okay?" Ivan asked me and I looked at him.

I chuckled seeing him in disguise. Actually it's for the safety. There can be a lot of danger around when we know that they send people to keep eyes on us. They have people who are after us. So, we can't take any risks.

" Come." He said holding my hand and we called a taxi to reach the headquarter of Swiss bank. I hope everything goes well today. " Are you ok?" He asked me.

" I am fine." I said.

" That's alright then." He said.

" I think we should have waited for a few days." I said to him. He chuckled.

" Why are you saying that again? We talked about it last night, right?" He said.

" We did but I have a feeling that there is something bad going to happen there." I said to him and he nodded.

" It's not about today or tomorrow. It can be anytime. They can attack us anytime. If we do that after a month still  they will reach to attack us. That's why I wanted you not to follow me." He said to me.

" Hmm...why are you not trying to understand that there will be some problem." I said to him. " We should have some plans for escaping."

" We have one. No worries." He said to me.

" What if they comes to kill you?" I asked him.

" I don't have anything to say in this topic." He said chuckling.

" Why not?" I asked him.

" Cause, no one can guarantee your life. I can die anyhow. I can die without them hurting me anyways." He said to me. " Life is unpredictable and death is certain. Why to be scared of dying then?!" He asked me.

I didn't say anything. I had nothing to say on this. He was right. We can die anytime. Death is the biggest surprise of our life. No one knows when it comes to surprise us all on a sudden. We reached the bank at the same time.

" Let's go." He said and I nodded.

We talked to the authorities and they were looking at us weirdly. I kept looking at the manager sharply. He was delaying things without any reason. I glared at him. After so many queries they allowed us to check the vault.

We entered the vault. I was expecting that there is something very important and precious but to my surprise there was nothing like that. Not even a single penny. I was a bit disappointed. Not because there was no money or something precious but I was upset because there was nothing to help Ivan. I mean there was nothing which can prove that it's Prince Ivan himself and the one they had made the King was a fraud anyways. I was so upset about it. He opened the locker and found a diary inside it. I smiled there must be any clue. King Philip was so intelligent. I was so eager to know what was in it. But when he opened the diary I got disappointed once again cause there was nothing in the diary. Not a single word written in it. It was completely empty. Like really?!! What kind of joke is this?!!! I took the diary and checked every single page thrice but there was nothing. I sighed deeply. Ivan took the diary and kept it in his bag. I looked at him weirdly.

" What is this??!!" I asked him.

" A diary." He said.

" I can see. A diary!!!" I mimicked him and he rolled his eyes. Then chuckled.

" What happened?" I asked him.

" Nothing." He said to me. " Let's go. We will miss the flight." He said.

We came out of the bank after that. Suddenly he pulled me out of there and we reached the cafe nearby.

" What happened?" I said to him.

" We are being followed." He said and I nodded. " You know what to do, right?" He asked me and I nodded.

Time to play with their mind.