Headache

Miranda's POV

" How long will it take for you?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Why?! Do you have anything else to do?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

" It's not safe for me to walk in the street like that." He said looking around then put on the hoodie to hide himself. I shook my head.

" It will take for awhile." I said to him.

" I will be waiting here. You go buy whatever you want." He said and I rolled my eyes. How will I know his choice?!!

" I don't have any idea about your taste and choice, Dude." I said to him and he sighed deeply before walking into the shopping mall with me. He put on a mask this time and I kept looking at him weirdly.

" From whom are you trying to hide yourself?" I asked him.

" Everyone." He said.

" What?!" I asked him but he didn't say anything.

Attitude!!! Give me a gun to shoot this stupid!!! Why in the earth I am believing his words!!! He can be a criminal organizing a big crime or a serial killer who killed several people and now is hiding from the police!!! It's not impossible. Why is he trying to involve me in his game then?!! Is he going to trap me?!!

" Where are you lost?" I heard him asking me. I rolled my eyes.

" Nowhere." I sighed and followed him.

" It's better if you don't get lost anywhere. It will be hard for me to find you out here." He said. I gritted.

" I am not a baby." I said to him.

" No. You are Miiiiiiiirrrraaa." He said and I glared at him which didn't effect on him. "Do your family and friends call you Miiiiiiiirrrraaa too?" He asked me. Though his face wasn't visible still I can say that he was smirking at me. I rolled my eyes. " You will have time to roll your eyes later. But please do your business as soon as it is possible. We will go back to the hotel then." He said to me.

" No one will get to know you anyways. I mean the way you have hidden yourself it will be very very difficult." I said to him. He didn't say anything.

We finished shopping after 3 hours. He was continuously telling me to rush things. But I wasn't in any mood of rushing it.

" Alright. Done?! Let's go back." He said and hold my hand. He started to drag me out of there.

" Let's have lunch then go back to the hotel." I said to him.

" Impossible. Let's go back. I will make you your lunch." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Let's go. It will not take long." I said to him but he called a taxi by then. He pushed me into the taxi and got in himself.

" Are you crazy?" I asked him.

" No, I am fine. I don't have any of that record." He said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" Whatever!!" I said and looked out of the window.

Rest of the ride was completely silent. None of us talked to each other. I don't know why I feel like he was underestimating me. Even if he is the Prince of Sweden then what will I do with that?!! I hate people who are too much arrogant and proud of their selves. I twisted my lips. We reached the hotel in 20 minutes.

" What do you want to have on lunch?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Thanks. I have room service." I said to him. He narrowed his eyes at me.

" You will have room service?! I didn't know that you are cannibal." He said shaking his head. I rolled my eyes.

" If I was cannibal then you wouldn't be alive by now." I said to him.

" Who knows may be you didn't like me that's why you don't want to eat me anyways." He said and I gritted.

" Don't you have anything else to do but eating my brain?" I asked him.

" I had but now it seems like your brain is much more delicious than food." He chuckled at me and I gritted.

" Get lost." I said and he left laughing.

I rolled my eyes. Why the hell in the earth am I tolerating this stupid?!! I can kick him out of my suite but I am not doing that. God knows what is not letting me to do that. I mean it's normal not to believe such a person but I am doing that. If he is Fredo's friend then Fredo will  not like it if I kick him out of here.

Shit!!! This Kieran stupid is not in touch as well. God knows where has he gone??! Just called me last week saying I am going on a vacation don't search for me until I come back myself. Who knows if he will join Fredo and Lina's wedding ceremony next month. If he doesn't then I will surely kick him out of this world.

If Kieran was here then I could ask him to help me. He definitely knew if it is the Prince or not. I don't know why this mysterious men is not letting me talk about him with Fredo. He was saying that he will do that himself when we meet Fredo. It is very complicated which can't be explained on phone. Weird!!!

Let's forget about it for now. I am hungry. I need food. I called the room service to have the lunch but in the meanwhile I walked toward the kitchen and the aroma was saying a different story which increase my appetite even more.

" What happened, Miiiiiiiirrrraaa? Wanna share lunch with me?!! I wouldn't mind." He said to me smirking. I rolled my eyes.

" No,thanks. I am ok." I said to him. He shrugged.

" Whatever you say." He said to me.

The lunch came after half an hour and I almost died by then. Though he said to me to have some from his but I didn't. He kept chuckling seeing me waiting for my food. I rolled my eyes.

" Have food, Miiiiiiiirrrraaa. You don't look good when you look at anything with your puppy face. It will scare people around." He said and I glared at him. Such a headache!!!