Too Shocked To React

Royal Palace
Stockholm, Sweden
10:00 PM

She was going back to her room after talking to her sister for awhile. She was so happy that the wedding ceremony went on smoothly. But they said their will be a grand reception later when the cousin of the King gets well. The wedding ceremony may repeat again then. She was so happy for her sister.

She walked into her room closed the door behind before she switched on the lights. The royal Palace was very beautiful. Very very beautiful. She liked the architecture very well. It was really very mesmerizing. She smiled and turned to get a shock.

" Sir!!!" Kerry was shocked seeing Seth sitting there on the couch. Seth smiled a bit nervously.

" I am sorry for coming to your room like this but there were a numbers of guests in the living room. I wasn't feeling comfortable. I hope you didn't mind?" He said to her. Kerry shook her head.

" But why were you sitting in the dark?" Kerry asked him.

" Actually, I thought if anyone else comes into the room then they may react seeing me here." He said to her.

" How would you recognize me in the darkness?" She asked him. He chuckled.

" Leave it. I saw you in the church. You were looking beautiful." He said to her and she smiled.

" Thank you. I didn't know that you are also invited in the wedding ceremony." She asked him and he chuckled.

" King's uncle is my father's friend." He said to her.

" Oh, the one whose son met an accident this morning?" She asked and he nodded. She sighed deeply. " Poor him. I feel pity for him." She said and he chuckled smirking inwardly.

" He got what he actually deserved. No need to be sad for him." He said to her and she kept looking at him weirdly.

" What???" She asked him.

" Uhhh... Nothing. I was just saying that whatever happens does happen for a reason. So, we can't change it, right?! That's why I was saying that he deserves that." He said. She shook her head.

" No one deserves to be in such a terrible condition." She said to him and he chuckled.

" Ok. You win and I lose. No one deserves that." He said and she chuckled.

" Anyway, why are you here?! Just to meet me or there is something else you want to talk to me?" She asked him. He smiled at her a bit.

" Will you come with me for awhile? I promise I will not take long from you. Just an hour is enough for me." He said to her. She narrowed her eyes at him.

" I don't think it will be a good idea to go somewhere with you at this hour of night." She said to him.

" Please, it's a request." He said to her. She didn't say anything just thought for awhile.

" Ok, then we will take Venus with us." She said. He sighed deeply.

" It's a bit private. We can't just take her with us but If you insist then I will take her as well. It will not be the same taking her with us." He said to her.

She thought for awhile and texted her sister and Venus that she was going for some works with her boss and texted his number to them as well. If it's late they can track her down. But she was still hesitating should she go with him or not.

" Can't we go tomorrow morning?" She asked him.

" It's not working in day time like that." He said to her and she nodded a bit tensed.

" Why are you want to take me with you anyways?" She asked him.

" You have to come with me for the answer." He said to her and she nodded weakly. She was really very uncomfortable with this situation. " I promise you don't have to worry about anything." He said to her and she nodded.

She walked out of the room with him. He smiled at her nervousness. He lead her to his car but she he didn't say anything. She was really very nervous with the situation. She didn't know actually what was going to happen. He was driving and glancing at her time to time. He smiled. The car stopped and he got down before opening the door for her. She was very shocked seeing him opening the door for her. He smiled and gestured her to get down from the car. She got down from the car and he extended his hand toward her she kept looking at him weirdly for awhile he smiled nodding to assure her to hold his hands.

She found them standing before a outdoor restaurant which was decorated beautifully. She found flower petals were all over the way leading inside the restaurant. She wasn't sure if she should go in or not. He gestured her to go. Once she stepped on the flower petals she was showered with flower petals once again. She giggled seeing that and he chuckled. She walked inside and found a few people having dinner there. He hold her hand and walked toward the small stage where a guy was playing violin.

" Can I have a moment?" He asked that guy.

" Sure, Sir." He left the place for them. He took the microphone and smiled at her.

" Excuse me!!" He said. " Excuse me, guys. I want to have a moment. He said and a few of them were already cheering for him. She realized they were his friends. He chuckled at his friends. " I... Ummm.. a bit nervous. I like a girl a lot." He said and people cheered for him this time. She rolled her eyes for that he brought her here?!! " I mean I love her but she doesn't get any hints no matter how much I try to make her realize that I like her. So, I took a decision. I decided that I will propose her directly." He said and kept the mic aside before picking out a small velvet box from his pocket. People were cheering crazily. He smiled and knelt before her. She looked at him with her eyes opened widened.

" Be mine." He said to her and she was too shocked to react at this.