Confused As Hell

Irvine's POV

Mr. Willow was sitting on the ground injured badly. I think he got his a fracture in his wrist. A hard kick from Prince Ivan and he was on the ground. I chuckled. Didn't say anything just kept observing what was actually happening. I didn't need to do anything to him. He will get his punishment by them with whom he had done extremely injustice. I am just an audience here. I looked at Prince Ivan who was standing there with a cold expression. He can kick Willow once again if it's needed. He wasn't not at all uncomfortable about it. I liked the way he handled the situation. I don't want to pull an enmity with him anyways. Once things gets settled I will leave Sweden and never come back. Cause, I don't want to face the Queen once again. She gave me a lot of love which I couldn't return her in the same way anyways. I don't want to face her ever again once I leave Sweden. But I was happy that she will get her son back and find out the real enemies of hers. I will definitely reveal the main culprit. The bi*ch living under the same roof for years and planning these against all of them. How ungrateful people can be!!!! I took out my phone to call Bill. He must have handled the thing by now. When Prince Ivan was busy with Willow I called him to fix something. I hope he has done it already. He picked the call up after 3 rings.

" Hello, boss." He said.

" Everything settled?" I asked him.

" Yes. Everything done." He said.

" What is she doing now?" I asked him.

" She is in the Queen's study room talking to someone very angrily." He said and I chuckled.

" Great. Let her but make sure there is a big traffic for next two hours and all the roads are blocked to the palace before I text you to clear it out. There is no schools, hospitals or offices on those roads but if it's emergency then let them go. Otherwise no one should get the chance to move from there." I said to him.

" But what if they try to attack by air?" He asked me and I chuckled.

" They will not be able to arrange it. I managed it already. You do whatever I told you." I said to him and he chuckled.

" You are evil. It will be done." He said and I hung up.

I found Prince Ivan was dragging Willow out of the study room. I followed them. I don't want to miss this drama.

As soon as we reached the living room Prince Ivan pushed him down on the floor and I found the Queen was there with Serena, Princess Edith, my sister Claire, the Queen's PA Marian and she??! I was shocked finding Alfredo's sister Miranda there. What is she doing there??! Is she the same friend that he was talking about?!! Everyone was looking at us completely shocked except for 2 person. One the Queen and another one was Miranda. The Queen was looking at us with a blank expression then transferred her gaze toward her brother who was lying on the ground near her feet. Claire walked toward Prince Ivan then walked toward me. I chuckled as she stood next to me.

" What's is going on, Bro?" She asked me and I smiled.

" He is a bad guy. He will be punished now." I said to her and she nodded.

I looked at Serena she was looking at me extremely shocked. I chuckled shaking my head. She narrowed her eyes at me. I threw an air kiss to her. She glared at me as she wanted to reach me but I gestured her to be there only.

" Willow, do you need some more to open your mouth or is that enough for you already?" Prince Ivan asked him stepping on his hand. Mr. Willow screamed in pain. I chuckled. As you sow so shall you reap.

" The more you will delay the more miserable it will be for you. Now the choice is yours. You want it or not." Ivan said.

" What are you talking about, Ivan? You are believing this guy?! He is a criminal. You are doubting on me, your uncle at listening to this bast*rd!!!" Mr. Willow said and Ivan clutched his throat.

" I don't care who he is and what his motive is. I only know that you betrayed us and you will be the one who will explain it. If you don't then Mr. Jackson will do that your life has no value here. If you accept your fault then it's well and good but if I need to take an action to make you confess then you will see the worst of me. So, it will be better for both of us if you accept everything without forcing you to do so." Ivan said.

" Ivan, listen to me. You are getting me wrong. Why would I kill your father?" Mr. Willow asked and a hard kick make him hit himself with coffee table. I smirked. Seems it showed who the real bast*rd is.

" I don't want to be violent before a kid." Ivan said looking at Claire.

" I am a strong girl. I am not afraid of this." Claire said and I chuckled. She is a brave girl. I never taught her to be a coward. She does not get scared of such situations at all. She can defend herself.

" If that's so then there is no problem, Willow. Do you want some more?" Ivan asked clutching on his hair. " The sooner the better for you." He said. I chuckled. "Alright, I got it. Mira,give me the gun. Check if it's loaded or not." He said to Miranda's.

" Sure." Mira opened her bag to get something out from there. She threw the gun at him. He cought it and pointed it at Willow.

" Wait, wait, wait!!!" Mr. Willow said. " I will tell you." He said

" Fast." Ivan said.

" Irene, this is your son Ivan." He said. " He is not your son." He said pointing at me.

" You should say that they both are my sons. Am I right, Rupert?" The Queen asked him and I looked at her weirdly. What is she saying??! Me?! And her son?! How?!? Ivan looked at his mother once then looked at me. Confusion was clearly visible on his face which was mirroring mine cause I was confused as hell as well.

•••Hi guys, it's Eid and I might be a bit busy tomorrow and tired as well. I am not sure if I can update tomorrow of not but I will try to update soon. I hope you all understand that.

Stay blessed and happy reading ❤️❤️❤️

#stayhome
#staysafe