Hide And Seek

Miranda's POV

" Where are you going, Mira?" My cousin Lisa asked me.

" Just to meet one of my friends. She wanted me to see her when I am home. She has a very important thing to discuss with me." I said to her.

" When will you come back?" Jace another cousin of mine asked.

" Will try to come back soon." I said to him.

" You better." My aunt Jaclyn said.

" I will. Don't worry." I said to her.

" Ok, listen, we will have a movie night today. You have to join." Blair my cousin said.

" Ok. I will." I said to to her.

" I love your t-shirt. Can I have it?" Brooklyn asked me.

" Yes, sure. Have it." I said.

" Hey, Mira, what about going to shopping for Celine? Are you free tomorrow?" Lena asked me.

" Sure. We can." I said.

" What about having a BBQ party tomorrow night?" Helen said.

" Sure. No prob." I said to her.

" Let's go for a vacation after Fredo's wedding." Yvonne said to me and I sighed deeply.

" I was thinking about to plan your wedding after that." I said to her.

" Yes, that will be a great help as well. I have no prob, dude. Let me call Jack and tell him our wedding is on the way. Oooohhhoooo..." She said to me. I didn't say anything. She was crazy like the others.

" Great." I said shaking my head.

" Where are you going, Mira?" My mom asked me. I rolled my eyes.

" Going to meet my friends. They wanted to discuss about something with me." I said to her. " Where is Dad?" I asked her.

" He went to meet His Highness." She said and I nodded.

" Alright. I might be late." I said to her.

" Late!!!" All my cousins shouted at at once. I sighed.

" I said might be. I am not sure." I said to them.

" Don't be late." Brooklyn said.

" Ok." I said.

I walked out of there after that. I sighed deeply. I really have a crazy family. I sighed deeply. I took my car and drove out of the house. I needed to reach the hotel as soon as it possible. I don't know how to explain the situation to Ivan. God knows how will he react on this topic.

I don't know how to handle the situation right now. Should I talk to my Dad?! But if Ivan doesn't want that then we can't do anything about it. It's his personal issue. I don't think he will like to involve my dad in this. Let's see what he says. I parked the car in the parking lot and covered my face with a scarf. I went to his suite. I pressed the bell and waited there for awhile.

" Who is there?" I heard his voice and rolled my eyes.

" It's me Mira." I said to him. He opened the door and looked at me weirdly. " Move. Why are you standing like a statue on the door?" I pushed him away and walked inside the suite. He chuckled seeing my expression.

" Why have you covered your face like this?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" To maintain the privacy." I said to him.

" Privacy?!" He asked me.

" Yes,if I would come here like that people would show curiosity on this." I said to him.

" So, now they didn't show curiosity on a girl who came to the hotel suite covering her face like this??!" He asked me.

" Nope. I have the VIP pass." I said to him. He rolled his eyes.

" Alright then." He said to me. I sighed.

" I have bad news for you." I said to him.

" Bad news?!" He looked at me weirdly.

" Yes, bad news." I said to him. He rolled his eyes.

" What is it?" He asked me.

" None of Fredo and Enrique are here in Madrid currently and they are not coming back before Fredo's wedding ceremony." I said to him and he sighed deeply.

" Ok." He said.

" Should I ask my dad to help you?" I asked him and he shook his head.

" I don't want to involve your family in this matter. You have done a lot for me already." He said to me.

" But he can help you in this. Trust me." I said to him.

" I know he can but I don't want to drag your family in my personal matter. Your brother could help me to get reach of the royal officials. But involving your father in this won't be a good idea." He said to me. I nodded.

" Alright then let me call Fredo and tell him everything." I said to him.

" No need. I am sure the fake Prince has already contacted with him. Why would he trust me?! He can have misunderstanding which lead him to take a legal action against me. This will not turn good for me." He said and I sighed.

" Ok. We will be leaving for Norway in 2 days. I will arrange your meeting with Fredo there." I said to him. " Will it be ok?" I asked him. He chuckled.

" Very." He said and I nodded.

" Have you had your dinner already?" I asked him.

" Nope. I was going to order something." He said.

" Great. Come with me then. I will take you to my favorite place." I said to him and he nodded.

" Gladly." He said. He took his hoodie and put it on. I covered my face with the scarf.

I took him to my favorite seafood restaurant. I love this place. Amy would love to come here. But she must be in Denmark having a good time with uncle Ad. I miss her a lot. I was happy that I was going to meet Kieran on Fredo's wedding. I hope they patch up with each other.

" This is your favorite place?" He asked me and I nodded.

" You don't like seafood? Don't say you don't, I will kill you then." I said and he chuckled.

" I do. But not a big fan of it like you." He said and I chuckled.

We had dinner and walked out of there. The beach was about 20 minutes from there. I didn't visit it for long.

" Will you come to the beach with me?" I asked him.

" Gladly." He chuckled and put his hoodie on again.

When will these hide and seek end?!!