Evil Brain

Serena's POV

" Everything will be ok." Kerry said but I didn't say anything.

I was really nervous. Really very nervous. I have never ever been in such a situation. I know the media has already started to make it a big news that the bride has changed since the Queen announced it last evening that Prince Ivan wasn't going to get married to Princess Giselle the bride has been changed for a valid reason.

The media already know the news that Princess Giselle has eloped from here to avoid the wedding. None of the palace has informed that but God knows how they have the news. I was not at all aware of that fact that I had to attend the press conference for awhile. The King has handled it but I was still very uncomfortable. I don't even know how to handle this.

People have already started to discuss about me. I bet most of them are assuming me being a gold digger. I always wanted to be away from the limelight. I wanted a smooth and peacefully life. But if I marry the King it  will not be possible as I will always be the center of attraction here.

" What are you thinking about?" Kerry asked me.

" I am very nervous, Kerry." I said to her and she chuckled.

" Everything will be fine. Just go and get married. The King will handle everything later." She said to me smilingly. " My sister is going to be the Queen. Yipppeeee!!!" She said and I chuckled at her childishness.

I was sitting there wearing the wedding gown. I don't know how it fitted me perfectly cause Princess Giselle and I don't have the same body shape. But still this wedding gown fitted me beautifully. I think they changed it cause Princess Giselle didn't choose this dress in the first place.