Hell Will Be Frozen

Ivan's POV

" What happened?? Are upset?!!" Miranda asked me.

" Do I have any other options!!!" I mumbled.

" I didn't follow." She said.

" Nothing. Are you going somewhere?" I asked her.

" Mmm...hmm... Not me only, we are going." She said.

" What we?!!" I asked.

" I am not going alone, you are coming with me." She said. What!!! No.

" Why me?? You can go for a walk alone." I said.

" No more talking. Go, get ready." She ordered.

" I am not interested." I said.

" Not bothering to ask you. I am telling you to come out with me." Mira said. This girl!!!

" Don't bother me right now." I said.

" Go, get ready." She said.

" I don't want to go out. I am hating everything at this moment." I said honestly.

" Are you standing up or I have to do something to help you?" She asked me.

" Do not dare to disturb me right now." I said.

" I dare." She said and I felt she poured a glass of water on my head. I sighed and stood up.

" What's wrong with you?" I asked her.

" We can make a deal." She said and I raised one of my eyebrows.

" What kind of deal?" I asked.

" Nothing comes for free in this world, you know?" She asked me. I walked to get a towel.

" What do you want?" I asked her.

" What can you give me?" She asked.

" Umm, depends." I said.

" On what?" She asked.

" On your demand." I said.

" Like?" She said.

" Like, lowest or supreme." I asked.

" What are the lists?" She asked.

" Money, Cars, jeweleries or whatever girls like." I said.

" Girls like many other things, you have zero idea about it. But I prefer bikes more than cars. Though I am not going to ask for that from you. I already have enough." She answered.

" Alright. What do you want?!" I asked rubbing my head with the towel.

" What is the supreme thing you can give me???" She asked.

" It's your choice. What do you think a supreme thing is, like a yatch, a luxurious mansion anywhere around the world or may be an island. I am not sure." I said shrugging.

" An island!!!!" She asked me weirdly.

" Yeah, an island." I said.

" Where is that island?" She asked.

" Can't tell you now." I said. " Have you decided what you want?" I asked her.

" Yes, I have decided it long back. I mean yesterday night." She said.

" So, what do you want?" I asked her.

" You." She said and my eyes widened at once.

" What!!!!" I turned towards her shocked the next moment I heard her squeals and immediately wounded my arm around her who was about to fall. I got it. She was just behind me. My sudden movement made her lose her balance. I made her stand properly.

" You ok???" I asked her she nodded.

For the first time I saw her this closely. I admitted it before that she is a mesmerizing beauty. But I never thought she is that beautiful for real. Her hazel eyes were just one of the wonderful things in the world. I left her hand and we stood having a comfortable distance between us.

" What do you want from me!??" I asked her without looking at her.

" I want you to be my boyfriend." She said. And I was shocked once again.

" What!!! Are you out of your mind!???" I asked her.

" I am perfectly fine. Just listen to me at first." She said.

" Yes, tell me." I said.

" It's my friend's wedding the day after tomorrow. I am going to attend that and you are going there as my boyfriend. Not for a real one. Just pretending." She said.

" Why do you need a boyfriend there at the first place?!!" I asked taking a sigh of relief.

" Cause, I just want one." She said.

" I am not going with you until I get to know the reason." I said.

" Then I am not helping you reaching my brother." She threatened me.

" Alright. As you wish. I have other ways to reach Enrique and Fredo. No worries." I said. She stomped her feet.

" Urrrghh!!! You are stupid." She said.

" As you say. I don't mind." I said opening the newspaper to read it.

" Just come with me before I burn your head and those beautiful brown hairs of your." She said. I smirked.

" Go ahead burn them. Let's see how far you can go." I said without bothering to spare a glance at her.

" You!!!! Urrrghh!!! There is a stupid who is my friend's cousin. He is a hell irritating guy. Just irritating. And I gotta get rid of him. I kinda pissed off with irritating behavior. Can't beat his ugly ass off cause he is my friend's dearest cousin and she is kinda happy that he likes me and she want us get together." She said and I chuckled inwardly.

" Why don't you tell that to your friend that you don't like her cousin?!"I asked.

" I have told her thousands of times but she is not able to make it clear to herself." She said and sighed.

" Then why don't you leave this kind of friends who has no respect for your opinion?" He asked.

" You can't understand. Just can't. It's complicated. We have been friends now for 12 years." She said.

" Really?!!" I asked.

"Yes, me, Princess Amanda and Sophia are friends from 12 years." She said.

" How old are you?" I asked her.

" 21. Why??" She asked.

" No. Just was asking." I said.

" Alright. Where is Princess Amanda then?? Didn't she come??" I asked.

" She has come. Definitely she would. But she is in another suite in 3rd floor." She answered.

" Very well then." I said.

" So, what did you decide?" She asked me.

" About what?" I asked.

" Being my boyfriend??" She asked.

" Do I have another option?!!" I asked.

" Nope." She said and smiled. A smile which could melt anyone's heart.

" Ok, fine." I said.

" Now get up." She said and I raised one of my eyebrows.

" We need to go for shopping." She said.

" Why is that!??" I asked.

" Just going to buy clothes to attend the wedding party. You too need to get something as well." She said and I sighed. True.

" Alright. I am just coming." I said and she nodded. I took my hoodie and put it on.

" Let's go." She said and grabbed her keys. She tagged herself with me and I felt kind of weird. This is not going to be easy. Hell will be frozen if I don't control the burning feeling inside me which are trying to come out right this moment. No, not at all now.