Behind The Scenes

Miranda's POV

" Where are you, Mira? You got vanished once again?" I heard my mother's voice as soon as I picked the call up.

" Mom, Mom, Mom!!! My dear mother, take a breath and relax. I am here in Melbourne. I have a lot to do here in Melbourne. I will come home as soon as it possible." I said to her.

" When will this habit of yours go away?" She asked me.

" God knows, Mom. May be never." I said to her.

" Just come home." She said.

" I will be back soon." I said to her.

" You better." She said.

" Ok, Mom. Take care of yourself and Dad too. Don't stress out. I am here in Windsor's place. Don't worry for me." I said to her.

" You know that night there were an attack on the beach nearby?" She asked me.

" Like really??!" I tried to act a bit shocked.

" Yes. We were searching for you but you were no where to be found. Your Dad was very worried. Even he send people to find you out who the place." She said.

" Mom, I informed you guys the next morning that I had something very important to do that's why I was going to Melbourne." I said to her.

" But where were you that night?" She asked me.

" I met one of my friends and went to her house with her. I met her family after a long time. I was to come back but then that incident happened which made me stay in their place that night. That's it." I said to her.

" Ok then." She said.

" Yes, Mom. Don't worry. Mira will not be in trouble." I said to her.

" There is no guarantee if it's about you." She said and I sighed deeply.

" Mom, I will be okay. You stop worrying about me." I said to her.

" You take care of yourself." She said to me.

" I will surely. I will see you in one month." I said to her.

" Come back home as soon as it possible." She said.

" Surely. Love you." I said to her.

" Okay, love you, bye." She said and she hung up.

I sighed deeply. I think the lies I have lied these days was definitely enough to drag me to the hell. I sighed deeply. I am continuously lying these days about things to my family and friends. I shook my head and dialed Amy's number. She picked it up after 3 rings.

" Hello, Mira!!!" She said.

" Hey, how are you doing?" I asked her.

" Well,good. Where are you now?! Your phone was switched off for 2 days." She asked me.

" Actually, I am in Melbourne. I will be there in Denmark after I fix the pending issues." I said to her.

" Oh!!! Ok." She said. What's wrong with her??! Hasn't she fix things with Kieran?!!

" What about you? Haven't you fix things with Kieran? Have you guys patched up?" I asked her and she sighed deeply.

" Patch up??!! I couldn't even find him out anywhere after the party end. You were attending the guests then you got vanished in the evening. I couldn't get chance to talk to him at all. I thought he is with you." She said to me and I sighed deeply.

" No. He wasn't with me." I said to her.

" Do you have his number?" She asked me.

" His number is switched off." I said to her.

" I don't know how to contact him now." She said.

" Relax, Amy. He will come back in a few days. He needs some time for himself. You know he has gone through a lot. So, he needs a space for himself." I said to her.

" Yes,I do understand that." She said.

" You can do one thing." I said to her.

" Do what?!" She asked me.

" Fix yourself, Amy. Follow your dream. Be yourself. If Kieran is yours he will be yours anyways. Don't waste time thinking about the past. We can't fix it but we can make our future more beautiful. You should think about that." I said to her and she sighed deeply.

" Ok. I will do that. I will try my best to fix myself but you keep updating me if he contacts with you." She said and I smiled.

" Surely. You don't have to ask for that. If he contacts me it will be you who will know that first." I said to her.

" Ok, then. Take care. Bye." She said.

" You too take care of yourself. Call me if you need anything. Don't pick up Hannah or anyone's calls, block them already." I said to her.

" I already did that." She said and I smiled.

" That's my Amy." I said to her and she chuckled.

" Bye. See you soon." She said to me.

" See you soon." I said and hung up.

I sighed deeply. Where is this stupid Kieran now??!  He should have talked to Amy. I made a mistake. I should have told him that day on phone to talk to Amy and fix this matter. I think now I have to wait for him to contact me first. I was thinking about it when I heard a knock on the door.

" Come in." I said and Ivan walked into the room.

" Look what I found?" He said to me. I looked at him. What's so interesting here?!!

" What have you found?" I asked him.

" I actually..." He smiled. " I hacked that hotel's security system." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" Then what treasure have you found?" I asked him.

" I was checking who are coming and going to the hotel and see I got the CCTV footage. That day some of the officials were there in the hotel. But I found Mr. Heather and Mr. Jackson there near the entrance that day." He said to me.

" Ok. What does that prove?" I asked him.

" I think they saw me. But trust me none of them can be in that list who will try to ki me." He said.

" Why not?" I asked him.

" Cause, they are the most loyals among all." He said.

" That didn't work." I said. " You can't trust anyone blindly at this moment." I said and he nodded.

There is some other story which is behind the scenes.