Chapter Twelve: Little Uchihas

Making sure I had everything I needed to tend to the twins while we traveled I finished packing.

"Nanami, you better be careful out there." Hiyori stated as she hugged me. "Dont worry, I have Pervy Sage to help protect us, he's a legendary Sannin." I say chuckling at her reaction.

"Auntie when are you coming back?" Akane asked and I couldn't help but sigh. "I doubt the Hokage will let me travel out of the village as she used to, but you can always come and visit me." I say giving them a half smile.

"I've sealed away all of your belongings. We should be leaving soon." Pervy Sage stated and I nodded. "Nanami, we will visit whenever you arrive okay." Hiyori stated and I nodded.

"It will be a while before we arrive back to the village, we have to run some errands in other countries. And Hiyori, I'm sorry. I never wanted to lie to you for so long." I stated and she chuckled.

"Its okay nanami- I mean Naruto. I can see why you lied, you know alot of strong ninja and were hiding. So it makes sense." She stated understandingly.

"Thank you for understanding." I say wiping a stray tear away. "I'll tell you when we manage to make it back to the village, so you two can visit." I say smiling and she nodded. "Will do." She stated with a nod.

I held Ryuu in a baby carrier on my back and carried Aki on my hip.

" Lets go kit." Kurama stated impatiently, he was in his human form and Pervy Sage stood by him.

We had explained everything to Pervy Sage, from my parents to the mask man and down to what had transpired between Sasuke and I.

Kurama obviously didn't trust Pervy Sage and Pervy Sage didn't trust Kurama it was a mutual feeling between them but they'd have to get used to each other.

"Kit let's go. Akane, make sure to take care of your ma." Kurama smirked and akane smiled and  nodded rapidly. "Don't worry about Kurama-san I'll take care of my mama." He stated puffing his chest. Kurama nodded and turned around.

" Lets go, then kit." He grumbled in annoyance and I nodded. I gave them both one last hug as we said out final goodbyes and left the village.

____________
Aki and Ryuu 10 months old

"Mama, first!" Aki squealed as she pulled my hair while throwing a fit. I ignored the small protest as I spoon fed Ryuu who had been patiently waiting.

"Me, me, me eat!" She huffed  as she pouted and frowned. I got another spoonful of food and blew on it gently and fed it to her.

Unlike Ryuu, Aki was very energetic and impatient. Ryuu was more illed tempered but unlike her, he always wanted to be with me and didn't like being held by strangers.

Aki quickly chewed trying to get her brothers spoonful of food. Ryuu opened his mouth as I was about to give him another spoonful. "No, no , me, mama!" Aki yelped and squirmed. I ignored her small protest and continued to feed them in turns.

"Are they always like that?" Pervy Sage asked. "Yup, Aki can be quite impatient when it comes to eating." I say as I untangled her tiny hand from my long blonde hair.

"You get used to it." Kurama grumbled as he laid lazily on the floor in his fox form. Pervy Sage sweatdropped, he still wasn't used to seeing Kurama lazing around in the inns we rented.

"Urama urama." Ryuu gurggled as I was wiping their faces and hands. I sat him down on the floor and he instantly started crawling towards Kurama and curling up at Kurama's side.

"Is that even considered safe?" Pervy Sage deadpanned. Kurama huffed as his tails wrapped around Ryuu protectively . "I've been helping out with these kits longer than you have, I've been protecting them and Naruto for the longest time now. I wouldn't do anything to hurt them." He hissed and he laid his head on his two front paws.