Epilogue

Dear Diary,

Today is our graduation day and an hour from now, Chase will pick me up in his car and we will be heading out to our school.

Senior year for me feels like it started just yesterday. It became more lively and exciting as I made new friends and of course my love Chase Joseph Foxx who up to this date is the perfect boyfriend I wished for.

We have memorable date nights,  family nights, group nights, sleepovers and out of town trips. If you asked me if we have to do 'it'? My answer is no. We never do the 'did' and he understands my opinion about that. That is one thing that I love about him. He respected me a lot and didn't even cross that line even though we sometimes got overwhelmed,  still, he had this total control of himself and that I love him even more.

The couples Noah and Doris, Ben and Lena, Mickey and Janine,  Juno and Marie are still going on strong together. Shocking though was Jess and Junine's break-up mid-January but it had been mutual and they are still friends. They have found love again with Junine with EJ and Jess was this nerdy girl in my French class named Chelsea who is shy but good for Jess nonetheless.

Alex is still single and is ready to mingle (his words) Ken and Ella are dating and is celebrating their 4th monthsary today. Chessy, I know!

About the future, Alex and Ken will be taking up Engineering at NYU and it is where Ella had been accepted taking up Journalism.

Marie will be gone a year for Paris with her internship in FIDM Paris and will be a designer for clothes. Her boyfriend Juno and Ben will be at Boston University and will be taking up Computer Engineering and History respectively.

Ben wished to be drafted in pro football and will be playing alongside Matt Ryan of Atlanta Falcons. Lena will be competing in Olympics for gymnastics but she was enrolled in Harvard and will be taking up Law. I'm not surprise though coz that girl is so brainy and guess what? She's the valedictorian of our class!

Mickey decides to open an automotive shop and still open to the possibility of going to college while Janine has her own boutique going and like Mickey, contemplating going to college.

Junine is going to Cambridge and will be taking up Veterinary Medicine while her boyfriend EJ will be joining her a year later and will be taking up Business.

Beck had been in the Military for a month now and will not attend the ceremony and the news was Corben will be joining him too after graduation.

Jess has been secretly visiting a patient in a hospital which to our amazement coz we thought that Chelsea and he are dating but in reality, they are not. The girl is her childhood sweetheart and is diagnosed with Cancer and all Jess wants was to be with her at all times so he planned to go to college next year.

Noah has been accepted at UCLA and wants to study History and Politics while Doris had been accepted in Creighton University and will be taking up Modern & Medieval Languages. At first, they have a big fight with the distance between them but after they compromise it had been settled.

Chase and I will be going to Oxford University where he will be taking up Architecture and I will be taking up Psychological and Behavioral Sciences.

All of us will be miles away but we planned to go back home every holiday and we all promised to keep in touch with each other and be there for anyone who is in need.

By the way, Chase and I will be going to different schools at first. He was supposed to go to UCLA for their football scholarship but when he learned that I was going to Oxford we had a big fight.