:Chapter 3:

:Isabella:

I was in my room with Derik watching me. I had my sketchbook out and was going through them. I stopped on the sketch of Maryse I had been working on. I had her body outlined and was beginning to work on her eyes.

"So Taco Bell for dinner?" Derik asked. "Yes." I answered before grabbing some charcoal and going back to coloring Maryse. The real Maryse was sleeping peacefully. 'You know what you should drawn next.' 'What?' 'A portrait of me. Two of them. We'll have Magenta bring it to hell for I can hang it up.'

I smiled. 'Typically you'd paint a portrait.' 'Whatever. Just make one!' Someone wanted a portrait badly. 'Why are we making two?' 'So you can hang it on the wall and admire how sexy I am.' 'Ok keep telling yourself that.' 'The first succubus is mine.' 'Your booty call.'

Satan rolled his eyes. "What are you sketching?" Derik asked getting up in his seat. Angel had left to go see Nico so Derik kept me company for now. "Maryse." I said. Maryse looked up at that. "Just drawing you. You are the perfect model." I told her as I continued on with the charcoal sketching.

I got most of it done before putting the charcoal away and getting out a red colored pencil and coloring her eyes red. Maryse had bright red eyes and black fur or mist depending on the form she took. Maryse was resting after dealing with all those crazed college kids.

Well mostly freshman. They all asked to pet her. 'You'd think they don't know what service dog means.' I guess Maryse could be considered my service dog, no service hellhound. Where I went Maryse tended to follow even if it meant going invisible. The occasional old person saw her.

A sign of there impending death. Maryse could do that too if desired but she was mostly my protector. She would die to defend me seen as when she attacked Garrick a hellhound way older than her. An ancient hellhound one created by. . . I actually don't know.

'I created Garrick as the perfect hellhound along with Gavial. Gavial went off seen when he tried to rape you.' 'What about Garrick?' 'Garrick was suppose to be the perfect hellhound. Him taking allegiance to The First does not make any sense. I saw Gavial's, Vee's, and all the others reason. Gavial didn't agree with my ways of peace with heaven. Vee wanted power The First gave her power. But Garrick he had always had an ulterior motive. I knew that. I made him to be that way. It's hard to determine his side but he doesn't betray.'

That didn't make sense. He doesn't betray but he sided with The First. I was gonna have to think this over. Garrick never faced me off again and he never attempted to kill me. This was just confusing. "You ok?" Derik asked. "Just thinking. I got to talk to Nico at Taco Bell about something." I told him.

"Ok. Let's just wait it out here." Derik said. I nodded. "You know I never imagined going to college. I thought I'd always hunt and put aside a hundred each month for when I have to retire when I grow old." I told him. Derik nodded.

'You won't be growing old on my watch.' Satan was convinced he'd find a way to keep us alive. We were the only vessels they'd ever have. I guess with us they might find a way to get to earth maybe? 'Even archangels have vessels since they can't go to earth either. It's in the pact.' 

The pact. The pact of the third war between heaven and hell. 'Would you believe I created that pack with Gabriel?' 'Just might. But not God?' 'God is too prideful to come associate with us. In his eyes all of the four generals are failures. Humans led to temptation by Lucifer.'

'Would he ever kill Lucifer?' 'It's against killing for God and in heaven. The battle of heaven was bad enough.' I nodded. 'So Lucifer can never die.' 'He can only be killed where he was created and that is in heaven. God won't allow Lucifer back in heaven even to be killed.'

Wow, well least Lucifer won't die. 'The place was created only Lucifer knows. Lucifer knows where all the generals were created since you know he created them.' I nodded in agreement. 'I was created in a bed and birthed at a hospital.' Satan snickered at that.

"Derik since you are Chinese and born in China does that make you a resident and an alien here?" I asked. "I am Asian and born in Asia. And no I am not an alien." Derik said giving me a dull look. "Can you speak Asian?" I asked.

"No. Not that I remember at least." Derik said shrugging his shoulders. "Do you remember Akira?" I asked. "One memory. Some swing set on the pack territory. I fell and he comforted me that's all I remember." Derik said. Derik had amnesia but his memory was slowly coming back.

It started coming back after his first shift. He shifted when he was sixteen and when Gavial nearly killed Dalton and I. It was a forced stress shift. Derik said it was the worst pain he ever experienced. "Do you ever want to go to Asia?" I asked. "Don't know. Maybe on a job but only if you go." Derik said.

"Why?" I asked. "I wanna see how many Asians you piss asking if they are Chinese, Japanese, or Korean." Derik said with a smirk. "Do you dye your hair?" I asked. "My hair is natural." Derik said. I was pretty much playing twenty one questions with him now.

"Does Aki like me?" I asked referring to his wolf. 'This is interesting.' "Aki thinks your annoying but he said he doesn't mind you." Derik said. "Would I ever be able to talk to Aki?" I asked. Derik glanced up and rolled his eyes then closed them.

When they opened they were bright gold. "One thing to cross of my bucket list." I murmured. Aki rolled his eyes. "What do you want?" Aki asked. "To conquer the world and to know what happens when you die." I said going into my deep and dark thoughts of mind.

'Death appears and laughs his ass off or one of his reapers who just give you a stoic look besides Grimly, he laughs historically before dragging you to hell or heaven.' Well ok then. Aki sighed. "Your name is funny." I said. "Your name is weird. Americans." Aki said rolling his eyes. "Fucking Asians." I said with a smirk.

I got to say that a lot when Akira, Huro and Song kidnapped us. I called Song a whole bunch of Asian insults which was quite fun. "Since Derik can shoot a shotgun can you shoot a shotgun?" I asked. "I can do anything Derik can do." Aki said.

I nodded. "But I prefer this." Aki said before flicking his fingers out and his claws grew. "Nice." I said. "Sorta like how you are coming into your powers given by Satan." Aki said before putting his claws away. "Do I really smell like pumpkins and cinnamon?" I asked.

"Yeah. I am so used to it now." Aki said. "What do you smell like?" I asked. "Pine incense and wood." Aki said simply. I nodded. 'Oh I wonder what I smell like. I will ask one of my hellhounds next time.' 'Tell me when you find out. PS: I bet you smell of evil.'

Satan rolled his eyes. "Well I guess we should get comfy we'll be here for a few years." Derik said regaining control. "Don't forget delicious Taco Bell." I reminded him. "The cookie dough place is here too." I said. We both grinned before leaning back and waiting for dinner. Life was good.

For now of course.

1304. BAM! Early update too. But the banner is one of my sucky drawing skills of Maryse and Isabella in the future. Maryse is on a chain if you curious. But I might paint tonight. I made a fire. Small one but beautiful. Until next time fire marshmallows.

 Until next time fire marshmallows