:Chapter 25:

:Isabella:

Today was the day. Halloween the day of Rory's frat party and the day I'd get to wear my beautiful Arkham Knight costume. But I was in my dorm taking a nice hot shower for I would smell good for the party and not of sweat.

But I was beginning to get over the whole Derik and. . . Lyric sex thing. 'Admit it you were scarred over that.' 'I didn't think he actually had a sex buddy. Guess I found out the hard way when I entered to Lyric moaning his name.' Satan snickered at me.

I turned around and washed and scrubbed out the shampoo before grabbing my soap and scrubbing my body down with it. I was contemplating if I should change my lip ring to a red one to match my costume or even a dark blue one.

Right now I had an ordinary stainless steel ring. My red one was a horse shoe. The balls had red gems on them. After washing off my body I got out of the shower and wrapped a black towel around my hair then the other one around my body before entering the bedroom.

Angel was off with Nico so I had the dorm to myself. My eyes settled on Maryse who was passed out on Angel's bed. I shook my head before going up to my dresser. I pulled out a pair of black underwear and a black bra with a fishnet like material at the top.

Then I got a shirt and a pair of loose pants before drying off and getting dressed. 'Not dressing up yet.' 'Around five I'll get all dressed up. I even bought a can of red hair spray.' It wasn't the color of Arkham Knight but blonde didn't look too good on me.

In Arkham knight her hair was blonde with black and red tips. But I didn't care. Some people might make a smart remark on how it isn't pink and blue. I blame Suicide Squad for that. You could tell the pink was a red that faded as they didn't shoot the movie fast enough.

But that was there problem. But they sorta destroyed Harley Quinn with that movie. I liked some scenes as long as The Joker wasn't in them. She turned into a lovesick girl after that. They also sugarcoated the relationship. I did not like that, but back to the present.

After getting dressed I walked into the kitchen. That woke Maryse up who followed after me. I went to the fridge and my eyes settled on some chocolate frosting. There was a note said Isabella don't touch. 'You are gonna touch it aren't you?' 'Yes I am.'

I took out the container out of the fridge and grabbed a spoon before opening the container. Then I took out a huge scoop of the chocolate frosting and took a bite. After that I put it away feeling absolutely devious about it which was the best feeling in the world.

Maryse was staring at me as I moved my hair from my face. "What?" I asked. Maryse looked at the fridge. "Oh come on it was just a spoonful." I told her. I swore Maryse rolled her eyes at me making me huff. With that I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Maryse got up on it with me and put the front half of herself in my lap. She then looked up at me. 'She is so trying to guilt trip you.' 'I am very well aware.' I patted Maryse's head in return.

She gave up after that. Maryse preferred affection over trying to guilt trip me to realize what I did was wrong. The frosting had been delicious and I left some over for whatever it was to be used for. 'Yes that is the most important part.' 'It is.' Satan shook his head.

'Don't even think of trying to scold me. We all know you have done way worst things then I have which was stealing some frosting.' 'Fine you got me there.' I smirked at that as I continued to run my hands through Maryse's fur. I was victorious yet again. I doubt Angel would mind some missing frosting.