:Chapter 29:

:Isabella:

"So you want to do karaoke?" Angel asked turning towards me as she pulled out the pizza. "I'm feeling in a festive mood." I told her. "How about I play a guitar and you just sing instead of going out to show someone up." Nico said.

"I'm not showing anyone up. I just heard this nice song. I like it." I told them. "What's it about?" Nico asked. "I think Derik would love the song." I told them. Nico raised an eyebrow. "Is it about love? Are you feeling in love with my brother?" Nico asked.

"No and no. But remember Derik's depression after Kayla. He's doing better with Lyric but this should make him feel even better." I told them. "What's the song called?" Nico asked. "R u crazy." I told them. I heard it on my Nightcore radio. It was a song about breaking up and taking it in style.

Not exactly his situation but I liked the song. It doesn't match anything about my life though. I had never dated someone who crossed me. 'I'm crossing you with a nice emo girl by possessing her. Of course it will kill her but I'm two timing you.'

'Really?' 'But we should get back together.' 'Are you crazy, must be joking.' 'Oh that song you listened to. And no the only girl I ever possessed that wasn't you was Dustin's mom.' 'Better be.' I nodded. "Well we can invite them over for pizza." Angel said looking at the four pizzas.

"If you want." I told them. "Like a little pack get together." Angel said with a smile. "Hadn't had one of those in awhile just us. No frats." Nico said. Angel said. "I'll go get my guitar. Let's go get everyone." Nico told her. "Watch the pizzas." Angel said before leaving.

'More time with Dalton.' 'Yeah.' 'He's breaking your armor isn't he?' 'No. I have iron armor not ice. Ice breaks.' 'And he is lava.' I ignored Satan after that not in the mood for that. Getting my iPhone out I looked up the lyrics and began memorizing them.

I did enjoy singing. Not as much as art though. Art I expressed my feeling through. I had always done art since I was little. Singing was just a hobby. I did here and there like singing in the car here and there. But I could sing.

Unlike Lucas who I swore screamed the lyrics. Maryse looked over at me as I put down my iPhone. The door opened and in walked Nico with his guitar. "Andrew, Dalton and Orchid are on their way up." Then Nico left and I grabbed his guitar.

He had a nice guitar. A beautiful brown guitar with carvings in it. At that moment the door opened and Dalton walked in. He smiled at me. "Seems like you everywhere." Dalton said. "Boredom." I told him as he came over to sit next to me. Dalton smiled as he sat down.

'He looks happy to see you again. He so loves you.' Dalton smiled at me. His face softened as I stared into his eyes. He leaned towards me just as the door opened and he pulled back with an irritated look. "Andrew." Dalton said blandly. Orchid walked in first then Andrew.

"I'd never pass up pizza." Andrew said. Of course he wouldn't. "Wait is this a prank?" Andrew asked. "No real pizza. I promise." I told him with a straight face to show him I was serious. If I smirked or smiled he'd leave thinking it was a prank and it wasn't a prank.

But we were always wary in case one of us were getting ready to prank the other one. We were good friends but also pranksters. Andrew more of a pranker though but we'd always catch each other off guard. "Dalton you can get the first slice or you Isabella." Andrew said.

"Angel has to come back." I told them. Andrew nodded before feeling a seat to sit down making Orchid shake her head at him. Andrew looked over at the pizza then at Orchid as he sank into his seat. Dalton watched his identical twin. "You'd smell a prank you know that right." Dalton told him.