Epilogue

:Dalton:

I watched Isabella as I approached her quietly then sat down on the stone steps with her. "How did the execution go?" I asked her. 'That was the first thing you could think of?' 'I want to see how she is doing before I dive right in.' Ash nodded.

"I didn't kill her." Isabella said. "Why?" I asked. "I executed Vilhry and killed Paris. I decided to let the succubus suffer. Just for that amount of time she was screaming at me to kill her." Isabella said. I nodded. "You did what you felt was right." I told her with a warm smile. Isabella nodded.

Now onto the big things. Last night I had thought about Isabella and I's relationship over the last two years. I had taken her out places and over time she began to gradually ease up but I realized the one thing I never even did.

That thing was gonna change it. I had never exactly asked Isabella to be my girlfriend. 'It might of been what she was waiting to do.' I looked at Isabella and offered her a smile. "What do you want?" Isabella asked staring at me.

"What makes you believe I want anything?" I asked sending her a small smile. "You have that smile." Isabella said as she shut her leather drawing journal. "Well ok yeah I want to ask you something actually." I told her giving her a hopeful smile. Isabella watched me warily as if I was gonna pop something out and terrify her.

"I realized I never actually asked you. Like I've asked you out on dates that you insist are as friends. But I never asked you to be my girlfriend. Well here it goes. Isabella I want you to be my girlfriend. I want to be your boyfriend. I don't care if you are scared or nervous I just want you to at least try it. I've worked so hard for your affection. Two years of chasing you around hoping for you to return my feelings. Now I want you to at least give us a chance."

Isabella watched me with blank eyes. "It'll be worth a shot. I already like you and I know deep down, deep, deep, down you have feelings for me. You don't have to be afraid of them as I won't leave you." Isabella still stared at me blankly as I waited for her response.

'Oh this is worse then wars.' I was on the edge waiting for her response. I was afraid she'd say no. But she wouldn't, no I worked too hard for her to not hold some sort of feelings for me. Isabella sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

"Fine."

I grinned widely. "I will try it out. But if you tell anyone I will hurt you. They can find out on their own." Isabella said with a threat in the air. But she had agreed to date me so you know who cares! I was quick to hug me.

Isabella pushed me back and glared. "I don't hug." Isabella said. I smiled at her. "I'll make it worth your time." I told her as Isabella watched me carefully. 'Now we have begun the steps at making her ours.' I could tell Isabella was very reluctant but I'd have her know it was worth it.
********************
-Somewhere in hell-

The First sat on his throne of bones twirling around a dagger made of black steel. Rubies decorated the hilt. The First let out a sigh as he glanced at a picture of Isabella that someone had gotten him. She had passed so many tests.

She had so powerful faster than he thought. Maybe it was because she had support he didn't want her to have. She had werewolves backing her up, a witch from the old ages. Not to mention a werewolf mate who had begun to break her iron armor she surrounded herself in.

That made him the mad the most. A mate. The thought of Isabella even being in love sent anger boiling inside of him. He wanted the wolf gone but now it had gotten complicated. She had defeated every single on of his generals including Paris. But now it was time.

He had watched her for so long. Now it was time he brought the fight to her. It was time he paid Isabella a visit and finished his plan once and for all.

726. The wicked intentions. So yeah the next book will be about The First. The last final battle. But when you read this the last book's first chapter will be up! Until the next book moving marshmallows!

 But when you read this the last book's first chapter will be up! Until the next book moving marshmallows!