:Chapter 35:

:Isabella:

"Isabella get your lazy ass out of bed." Ryne said pushing me yet again. "Fuck off." I told him. 'Someone is in a sour mood.' 'Bastard woke me up.' 'It's noon brilliant.' "I'm gonna go get Lucas now." Ryne said before leaving while rolling his eyes.

Maryse had left to go get her breakfast-lunch thing. I brought my blankets back over my head hoping it'd ward off the evil people beneath. The door creaked open. "Oh is the baby tired?" Lucas asked in a baby like voice. "Go fuck yourself." I told him.

"Enyr does a fine job of it himself."

I groaned in annoyance. Being left alone sounded like freaking paradise. They could wake me up later. Lucas got on the bed and next to me. "I think Dalton might be jealous." Lucas said. "Your gay." I said moving away from him. "Oh I am little girl." Lucas said with a smirk.

"But Brenex isn't it, well he is bi." Lucas said. "He brings his incubus self near me and I'll castrate the fucker." I said. "He's busy anyway. I believe he made himself a regular he's been visiting fu-" I stopped listening after that. 'Well you are a virgin.'

No one would leave me alone. "Ok well Flimur made lunch. Some delicious chicken quesadillas along with homemade mac and cheese." Lucas said. That thought alone had me launching myself out of bed and down the stairs to where everyone was eating Flimur's food.

Derik had brought Lyric over to introduce to everyone. Lyric was hiding behind Derik but her eyes were glued to Flimur in curiosity. 'Well he is a tiny little demon making food. Not something you see everyday.' 'That is true.' I walked into the kitchen and got a plate.

I took down my quesadilla and a bowl for the mac and cheese and loaded it up to eat. It looked so good as I headed to my chair and sat down. Ryne was eating his food. "Told ya." Lucas said coming out with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah whatever." Ryne mumbled before continuing to his food. Lyric was studying our little group very carefully while she ate her quesadilla at Derik's arm. "So how did you and the lovely Lyric meet?" Lucas asked sitting down and looking at Derik. 'Oh this is gonna be an interesting story.'

"At the library." Derik said glancing at his girlfriend. "Mhm. So what were you two doing at the library, same college?" Lucas asked. Lyric nodded. "Are you a virgin?" Lucas asked staring at Lyric. Lyric turned bright red and hid behind Derik a little more. Lucas smirked at Derik who glared at him.

"Pay up." Lucas told Enyr who rolled his eyes. 'I can't believe they actually betted on the two's sex life.' 'That is Lucas for you.' Satan smiled but shook his head holding in laughter. With that I went to eating my mac and cheese enjoying the beautiful taste. It was just so good.

Homemade mac and cheese was my favorite mac and cheese next to Golden Corral's mac and cheese. Flimur was just a good cook. I wonder if he could make his own version of Golden Corral's mac and cheese? Maybe I should ask Flimur when he is not busy. Yup it's official I'll ask him.

Lyric had her arm rested on Derik's lap. Derik turned to her and brushed some hair from her face before returning to his steak quesadilla. Lyric was blushing a lot from the comments and affection that Derik was giving her in front of anyone and Derik seemed to love it.

'Gives him an excuse to comfort her.' 'Oh.' Satan nodded hoping I'd understand. "So what time are we going to the Ashford's?" Derik asked. "Around 4." Ryne said. So I had four hours to myself and could paint, sketch and do anything I wanted until four o'clock.

Then I was off to the Ashford's for the get together. Another time to be seeing Dalton who was making moves a lot now. 'He loves you and is ready to come and strike you and steal you and make you his.' 'You need help.' Satan smirked. 'Stubborn much?'