:Chapter 31:

:Isabella:

Dalton was following me into the studio art classroom. Nobody was there as I opened the door and entered with Dalton. Heading over I grabbed my painting of the college campus, it had dried finally and I had finished it. All I had to do was sign the back of the painting.

'Then would will be done and free to start other paintings.' I nodded. "Is that all?" Dalton asked. I nodded before pulling Maryse out the door followed by Dalton. "That little bastard." Dalton said out of nowhere. "What?" I asked glancing at Dalton.

"Andrew drove me here and he left." Dalton said and I held in snickers. "It's not funny." Dalton said. "Just a little." I said biting my lip. "I'm riding to the dorms in your car then." Dalton said.  "Whatever." I murmured as we headed to my mustang after I got my keys out.

I unlocked the trunk and put in the painting before loading Maryse up into the back. Dalton decided to take the passenger seat next to me as I got in the drivers seat and started up my mustang. 'He wants to be near his mate.' 'Why don't you go find Lilith.' 'Gladly. Been feeling a little.'

I didn't listen to the rest of it. I pulled out of the parking lot and out into the busy streets of NYC. "I honestly can't wait for Thanksgiving." Dalton said with a smile. I nodded. "It'll be great." Dalton said smiling at me. I turned a bit red and nodded before focusing on the road.

It didn't take long to get to the dorms.

"Thanks for the ride." Dalton said as we stood outside his dorm. "Yeah. Sorta live in the same building." I reminded him. Dalton smiled. "I'll see you later." Dalton said with a smile before entering his dorm.

With that I went up the stairs with Maryse following me. Soon I had gotten to my floor to see Derik walking down followed by Lyric. He was holding her hand. 'Such a cute couple. He conquered his fear for love now it's your turn too.' 'Back off dude. You should stop being afraid love.' Satan rolled his eyes.

Derik glanced up and smiled at me. Lyric looked up and held Derik's hand tighter and began going behind him. "You been with Dalton?" Derik asked. "I drove him back since Andrew abandoned him." I said biting my lip to keep from laughing. Derik nodded.

Lyric watched me from behind Derik's arm. You could tell she was extremely shy. Derik turned towards Lyric and wrapped an arm around her waist. "Nice seeing you." Derik said with a smile. "Don't forget Enyr and Lucas requested you for Thanksgiving." I told him. Lyric watched me as I walked away.

"Did you two ever date?" Lyric asked. Derik laughed. "No, Isabella is just a friend of mine. You don't have to be jealous. This is all yours." Derik said referring to his body. Lyric turned red. "Plus Dalton, the more muscular black haired one likes Isabella. He'd kill me if I dated Isabella." Derik said.

Lyric nodded. 'Oh he would. You should take some lessons from Lyric in romance.' 'Get a life.' 'I am the king of hell! I have a life!' 'Dramatic much.' Satan nodded. "Can I go with you?" Lyric asked. "Where?" Derik asked. "Wherever you are going for Thanksgiving." Lyric said as I fumbled with my keys.

"Don't you have a family?" Derik asked. "We have problems at home. I don't want to go there." Lyric murmured. "I'll just have to ask. You can stay at my place anyway." Derik said. Wasn't that sweet? Keeping his girlfriend at his place.

He'll just have to hide his hunting supplies from her until he is ready to break in that world. Derik would eventually have to do it. Or he'd be hiding things from Lyric for the rest of their lives. 'Secrets don't make a healthy relationship either.'

I'm sure eventually Derik will break it into her. Maybe introduce her slowly. I'd be happy to help. If it meant making Derik happy I'd do it. He deserves happiness after what Kayla did to him. Then it struck me like a huge brick wall if Lyric went to Thanksgiving with us.