:Chapter 11:

:Isabella:

"A hybrid that is equal in the werewolf and hellhound part." Enyr said as we sat in Lucas's SUV. I nodded. "Sounds somewhat familiar. Storm talked of a hybrid like that. Except it wasn't half hellhound. But the ones you were fighting could be considered chimeras." Enyr said.

"Because they were injected?" I asked. "Yes. A hybrid is typically born." Enyr said. "Are you a chimera?" I asked. Enyr shrugged. "Orchid is still waiting on the blood test. She redid them. The first one failed to even recognize anything." Enyr said. I nodded.

'I wonder what would happen if you were blood tested?' 'Maybe we should blood test you.' Satan glared at me. "How's Ryne?" I asked. "He made an appointment to either get his eyebrow pierced or the top of his ear pierced. Sorta like yours." Enyr said pointing to my ears.

I had six piercings in each ears. Three at the top and three at the bottom. The bottom one was black horse shoe. The two above were red gems. Then three at the top were gold and silver hoops. Then I had my lip piercing. People said I had a lot of piercings.

I enjoyed my piercings. And no the lip piercing did not hurt. Unlike all the other wimps out there I had a high pain tolerance. Yes I felt the needle but I didn't feel pain. The ears on the other hand. My first piercing was when I was a baby. The bottom one of course.

But piercings were my thing. Of course I stopped piercing myself after my top piercing. With that I ended the piercing. I considered a nose piercing but changed my mind. I had enough piercings. 'All the hunters you met say you're stupid for having all those piercings.'

They say my enemy is gonna rip them out. Well bitch come get close to me! I'm rip your eyes out and stab them with pencils to you wanna try to take my piercing. About six to seven years in the business and I still haven't had my piercings ripped out violently.

Never will either. Only someone with a death wish would even touch them. "Still with his girlfriend?" I asked. "She's not his girlfriend remember." Enyr said with a small smirk. "Yes they just have sex on a regular basis and he bites her to please her on a regular basis." I said with an eye roll. "He took her out to go see Happy Death Day I believe." Enyr said. I nodded. "So not as much sex?" I asked. "He sees her every night now that he isn't watching you." Enyr said. "As a brother to make sure I don't follow him?" I asked.

"Both." Enyr answered with a small smirk. 'Wow. He really wants to keep his little girlfriend away from you guys. Majorly possessive over her.' "Well is she doing better?" I asked. "Well she is no longer addicted to vampire venom and is no longer seeking out Kane's coven." Enyr said.

That's what started with the whole Enyr biting her. She was addicted to a vampire's bite since she lived as a blood slave. Feeding vampires. They had a venom that made it feel good. When the hunters killed her family and relocated her Ryne happened to someone she decided to trust starting their relationship.

But at first she thought Ryne would help her get another vampire. He refused but decided to help her still. Now the two have sex. Least it helped her in the end. But I wanted to taunt Ryne about it. I wanted to play the annoying little sister role so badly.

'All is fair. He plays the protective brother role with Dalton so you want to play the annoying little sister role with his girlfriend.' I mean Ryne did threaten bodily harm to Dalton. So it was only fair that I would be annoying to his girlfriend.

I smiled at that as Enyr took out his iPhone. "Orchid did a blood test on some hybrid blood. Came back faster. But Orchid said she needed some better supplies eventually." Enyr started. "But the hybrid blood the werewolf is generally stronger. Orchid thinks it's rogues being injected." Enyr said.

'That does sound logical.' "We found one hellhound injected. Very weak and unstable. My guess is that's why they inject rogues instead of hellhounds who know how to drag things to hell. The First obviously has limited resources since he or she is wanted." Enyr said. I nodded in agreement.

'Well no duh. Lucifer even organized a small search party to go out and look for him. Lucifer believes it is a male. Pexhar even agreed to help.' 'Is Pexhar naturally grumpy?' 'Yes. He prefers to be a loner. Having to just deal with younger hellhounds frustrates him. He just has a hard time commanding people.'

'Does he listen to you?' 'Always have. He is the most loyal of all of them. He helped me track down Gavial and Garrick's sister when she attacked Lucas.' I nodded. At that moment Derik and Lucas came out holding some books. Derik smiled at Enyr.

"Thanks for driving here." I told Lucas as he handed me a book about hybrids. "No problem. By the way Flimur made you some brownies. He said eat them or he'll kill you and cook you. Then serve you to Dalton without him knowing." Lucas said as he got out a pan of brownies.

"Learning cooking demon language?" I asked. "He threw a book at me." Lucas said. I laughed.
"That's what he did to me." I told him. Lucas nodded. "I'll be back in two weeks for the pan." Lucas said as he got in the driver's seat. Lucas waved to me.

Then he peeled out of the parking lot and off to Greenburg he was. "Well back to the dorms pal." Derik said. "I got to go see Dalton too." I told him. "He's at the dorms right?" Derik asked. "Should be." I said as I moved some hair from my face as we got in the car.

"Because I got things to do after this." Derik said. I nodded as I took off away from The Organization HQ. Then back to Greenwich Hall NYU Dorms. We had a lot to do today, well I had to go over these hybrid books and show Dalton.
****************
"So where will you be going?" I asked. 'Maybe he has to go get a grocery run.' "I'm gonna get tickets for It or Happy Death Day. Two tickets." Derik said. "For me?" I asked hopefully. "No. It's for someone else." Derik said. He smiled before going off.

"If it's for Dalton i'm gonna beat him." I said. 'Why would it be for Dalton.' 'Derik is secretly gay.' 'He's not gay. Lilith knows this. He's straight as they come.' I rolled my eyes. But I turned around and walked into the Greenwich Hall and went to the elevator before going to Dalton's floor.

I had important things to do. Like show Dalton the hybrid book and we can go over the books together. Dalton has showed to be helpful.

Ash eh, as long as he doesn't make moves on me. I'm interested in Ash but not in the way he wanted. I found wolves well the wolf part of them very intriguing. A reason that I found both Aki and Ash interesting. Except Aki didn't mind telling me off Ash acted differently.

'Well after all you're his mate.' I rolled my eyes as I got off the elevator and down Dalton's hall and to his room. I didn't bother to knock. Dalton didn't need privacy. I went into the bedroom where Dalton and Nico were sitting. "You don't know what privacy is?" Nico asked.

"How did you know it was me and not a burglar?" I asked. "One I heard you, two I can smell you and three the building wouldn't let a burglar up. If you were I would of tore you apart. Or Ash." Nico said glancing at Dalton who's eyes were gold.

Then they turned crystal blue with the gold flecks. "Well I got the book." I said showing the leather book. Most books were made of leather. I loved leather books. My hunting journal was made of leather. Dalton nodded as I came and sat down down on his bed.

"Who did you go meet?" Dalton asked. "Enyr and Lucas." I said as I opened the book. Nico came to sit down next to me. "Well let's get this started." Nico said with a small smile on his face.

1433. Yeah. Until next time Nico Marshmallows.