:Chapter 5:

:Isabella:

Today was the day. College had started and I was currently collecting all my stuff for my studio art class. Maryse was eating food with her service dog vest on, with her leash attached to it. Maryse wasn't pleased. 'She has to be around a bunch of rowdy college kids.'

I nodded before pulling out my Harley Quinn bag and putting my sketchbook, sketch supplies, painting supplies and a lead pencil. Ryne had bought me a new set of paint with 34 small acrylic paints and I had brought it with me.

The deal with that was I'd paint Ryne a painting that he'd love. That would be the next painting I'd be working on. The wolf scene for the professor was done and I had just put my signature on it. 'Now I want to put my signature on something cool.'

'Didn't you sign a treaty between heaven and hell?' 'That's different.' I rolled my eyes. Satan was so dramatic sometimes it wasn't even funny. With my last packing of the things I got the backpack around my back before grabbing the canvas and Maryse's leash and heading out into the living room where, surprise, surprise Angel and Nico were.

There were three plates of waffles. One plate for me of course which I happily sat down and began to eat. "So how long will you two be gone?" Angel asked as she stared at both of us. "My class meets every three days a week for about three hours." Nico said.

I looked at the page I got. "Three times for two hours." I told her. "Then I have the business class for an hour after law." Nico said. Angel nodded. "I'll be here first. But if you get lonely I'm sure you and Orchid can hang out." I said staring at Angel.

Angel nodded. Maryse looked at me. 'It's a shame Angel can't go to college.' 'Nico is teaching her basic things though like how to read and do simple math.' 'Well that's a plus. I bet Angel will be a stay-at-home mom or housewife.' 'Nico said she could work at his future business.'

Nico planned to someday open a private detective plan in Greenburg. One that also specialized in the supernatural since Nico was a supernatural creature himself. But none of his clients needed to know that. Nico even said he'd recommend some of them to me, well the cases for me to take care of.

He even offered to pay me for it later on. Sorta like a hunting job. Nico talked to Victor about that at The Gathering. "Well we have to go Angel. Be good." Nico said before kissing her forehead.

"I'll be here waiting for one of you to come back." Angel said. But I knew she'd be waiting for Nico to come back. 'So she can do very naughty things with him as that is what a mate does.' 'Shut up Satan I don't want to hear this kind of things.' Satan snickered at that and decided to think dirty things.

He was a typical man. 'But I am a demon. So a typical demon man.' 'Whatever.' Satan snickered as Maryse and I followed after Nico. "Will Angel be all right alone there?" I asked Nico concerned about her wanting to make sure she wouldn't freak out.

"Yeah she'll be fine. Angel is getting better when being alone. We worked on it before coming here. Rodney also said he'd stop by. Orchid said she would too." Nico said with a small smile. I nodded. "I also promised I'd take her out to eat at the end of each week." Nico said.

"Food works all the time with werewolves." I murmured. "Yes it does." Nico said as we split ways to our vehicles to head off to campus. We were a few miles away from campus so we were gonna drive there, do our work them come back here. An easy-ish day.
*****************
Easy was an understatement. It turned out NYC decided to get a new art professor as the other one retired. He scuffed at my canvas. He was lucky I was in control. 'You wanted to burn that bastard and you know it.' 'You did too.'