:Chapter 32:

:Dalton:

"Lyric knows?" I asked Isabella in shock as we sat outside her dorm room. "Uh yeah long story. So I heard overheard Lyric asking to go to Thanksgiving dinner with Derik. He told her he asked. I wouldn't care until I realized Flimur, my cooking demon would be there so I got Derik and told him how he couldn't bring her. He was mad until I told him why then I told him he should try telling Lyric he was a werewolf before inviting her to Thanksgiving. Then Lyric opened the door as she was eavesdropping." Isabella said.

"So it's your fault?" I asked. 'That was an idiotic question.' "No, sorta, might of not helped with what I did next." Isabella said. "What did you do?" I asked. "When Lyric woke up she said I was a werewolf. I told her I was a unicorn and she asked me if I was a unicorn shifter."

I'm sure if Derik was out here he would no doubt hit me as I laughed. "Derik didn't think it's funny." Isabella said. "It's a little funny." I said with a smile casting a glance to Derik's dorm room.

Isabella smiled just a little at me. A small cute little smile which I would treasure for the rest of my life. It was a genuine smile not a smirk or a forced smile, something that Isabella rarely did. It was something that happened once in a blue moon and I savored every single moment.

'She's very cute when she does it.' 'She is.' Isabella leaned back and looked at the door. "Lyric looked eager to learn about the supernatural." Isabella said. "She does write about it." I told her. "And sex." Isabella said with a devious look. "Don't tease her about it." I told her.

"I won't." Isabella said. "I'm aware she's autistic. Maybe I can let her play with Maryse. Maryse likes little children and disabled people." Isabella said looking at her dorm room. "I'm sure Lyric will be thrilled to find out Maryse is a hellhound too." I said. Isabella said while playing with her hands.

I nodded. "Well now Derik gets to bring Lyric to Thanksgiving." I said giving her a smile. Isabella nodded while staring at the carpet covered floor. 'Lyric is now an addition to our group.' I nodded in agreement. "To believe we will be leaving back to Greenburg in a few days." Isabella said.

"Home." I whispered. Isabella didn't say anything. 'Her home will eventually be with us.' 'Home is where the heart is.' Ash smiled just a little bit as Derik's dorm room opened and I caught a flash of a smiling Lyric. Yeah she sure was happy about it.

"Well Lyric demanded that I shift." Derik said. I nodded. "She also says to prove you are Satan's Vessel." Derik said. "Well least she isn't an idiot." Isabella said. "Mind coming and showing?" Derik asked. "If I have to." Isabella said getting up. 'We should go with.' I followed them into the room.

Derik opened the door where Lyric sat on the couch silently. "Are you a werewolf?" Lyric asked. I nodded. Lyric looked at Derik expectantly. "Show her a small flame." Derik said. Isabella held her finger out which lit in a small blue flame. It began to spread making Isabella swear and hit her finger.

Then she swore even more and Lyric simply stared. "Yeah still getting a hold on that." Isabella said. Derik began stripping as Lyric held the blanket. "You should help out." Isabella said slapping my back. I turned around rolling my eyes and let my shift come while shifting.

I shifted before Derik and shook my fur like water was in it. The new feel of fur instead of skin. 'A way better feeling. Fur keeps you warm in the cold winters.' Derik shifted next and went up to Lyric and rested his head on her lap while I sat down in front of Isabella.

Lyric rubbed Derik's hand who nuzzled her hand. Then Lyric squeezed his cheeks making Isabella snicker in her corner. "Aren't you a cute wolfy." Lyric said in a baby voice and Derik tilted his ears back as Lyric stroked his red fur.

Then she made him bare his teeth. "Mean wolfy." Lyric said. Then put them down. "Nice wolfy." Lyric said with a goofy smile on her face. I looked at Isabella. 'I wish she'd do that to us.' I pressed my side into Isabella's leg hoping to get some love form her.

Isabella rolled her eyes before scratching my ear. She was more willing to get me love in wolf form as it eased her up I assumed. I watched as Lyric got on the ground and wrapped her arms around Derik and set her face into his fur. Derik didn't move and looked at ease.

Isabella sighed before sitting down next to me. 'Look she loves us!' 'She sat down.' 'And will hug us.' 'Well that's improvement.' I looked over at her and sniffed her face then licked her cheek. "Disgusting don't lick me." Isabella said wiping the salvia from her face.

I chuckled on the inside. Isabella was so cute sometimes with her stubbornness. Lyric let go of Derik. "Can I have your paw Derik?" Lyric asked. Derik tilted his ears back but still gave her his paw. Oh this is what loves does to you. Such a magnificent thing.

Derik. The strongest hunter and the son of the ex alpha of Red Claws shaking paws with a human. His mate. 'We let Isabella put a collar and walk us on a leash. Love such a glorious thing that makes you do things you'd never do before.' I smiled and nodded in agreement.

Isabella's phone buzzed and she glanced at it. "Well this is cute and everything but I got some canvases to paint some nature on." Isabella said before using me to get up. Lyric looked up as I shifted back and got on some clothes. Derik nuzzled Lyric playfully and she smiled at him.

Derik pushed Lyric over before licking her arm then face. Isabella and I left before it could become more intense. I could smell the hormones on both of them. I wonder if they'd do it with Derik in wolf form. I shook my head. Some werewolves had sex wolf form.

But typically they were both wolves. Derik would probably shift back then do it with his lover. I followed Isabella out. 'Seemed to go well.' "Well went better than expected." Isabella said casting a glance to the room. "Yeah let the two get some time together." I told her before leading her away to her dorm room.

Isabella unlocked the door and entered where Maryse was watching the corner her teeth bared. "Maryse what's wrong?" Isabella asked and came over. In the corner was a hybrid. Covered in teeth marks from Maryse. The hybrid lunged at Isabella but Maryse caught it and slammed it back down.

"I'm tired of hybrids fucking with me." Isabella said before coming over. "I had a good day. Let a woman in on a secret. Now you come and fuck it up." Isabella said taking a blade out of her boot. "Now your gonna talk or I'm gonna take your tongue." Isabella said.

"Fuck off." The hybrid said. "She asked nicely." I said. Isabella smiled. "All you have to know is we are coming for you." The hybrid said. "The mole." Isabella murmured. Then she slit the hybrid's throat. "Cleaning duty." Isabella said with a smile. "Of course." I said shaking my head.

1248. Next chapter they leave for Greenburg. But we have been trying to keep a rat alive. He nearly died and I started to cry. Yeah. But he was freezing to death. But he's doing better. Pray for Snowball please. If you read this comment #GetBetterSnowball. Until next time Snowball marshmallows.

 Until next time Snowball marshmallows