:Chapter 38:

:Dalton:

The last two days went more smooth then it did with the attack. Payton's body was transported back to his dorm or frat house. A suicide note was made and a gun given to Payton's body. He didn't even deserve that in my opinion.

'I know but it had to be more neat. He was a frat in a church.' 'Maybe this will teach the church a lesson. Satan drove him to suicide.' I smirked at that thought. But today was Thanksgiving. A huge feast as my mom had been cooking all day.

Max's middle school also sent home a free Thanksgiving for 8 dinner. Mom accepted it without question. Free food was never denied. But we had I'm pretty sure three turkeys. Mom was making the pies right now with Flimur aiding her in the pie making. The hunters had come over around ten despite Isabella's protest.

She said not to come over until lunch but Lucas dragged her over. Her and Alana were currently sitting on a blanket along with Orchid. Orchid was fussing over how cute Isadora was and how she wanted children of her own one day. I smirked at Andrew when she said that.

'He didn't give us the most nice look.' 'He gave us the finger.' I'm pretty sure Andrew wanted to wait to have kids. My mom was gonna have so many grandchildren in the end. Of course mom looked forward to having her first grandchild.

She looked at Rodney to get a mate faster. And Nico to hurry up and woo Angel into at least having one kid. Andrew she didn't bother much as she knew Orchid wanted kids. Kids. Mom didn't bother me with that as I sorta had to get Isabella to like me like that first.

Or to like me romantically before having her climb into bed and bare my children. 'She might hit us if we asked her that.' I glanced over at Isabella who was sitting next to Maryse who was sniffing Isadora. "Isadora loves dogs." Kadan said coming over. "Gonna get one?" I asked with a smirk.

"Alana asked my mom about it since we live there." Kadan said. "I thought she'd say no but nope she gave Alana permission to get a dog for Isadora." Kadan said. 'I guess Kadan isn't too keen on getting a dog right now.' I looked at Kadan.

"It's just we have college and a baby to take care of and now we might have a dog." Kadan said. "You two have parents for a reason." I told him. Alana was on good terms with her parents but Kadan had a bigger house than Alana's parents. But her parents visited every weekend and every Wednesday.

"Dogs are expensive." Kadan said. "I did say Gracie and Hades will have a litter." I told him. "Yeah, but food, vet bills." Kadan said. Then he looked at Isabella. "Maybe Isabella can get us a hellhound. I'm gonna go ask now." Kadan said before going over.

'This is gonna be interesting.' I followed Kadan over to the blanket. "Kadan." Alana said as he sat down. Alana hugged him and Kadan kissed her forehead. Isabella glanced up with a bored expression as she patted Maryse's head. Maryse was sniffing Isadora who was pulling Maryse's cheeks.

"Isadora gentle with the doggy." Alana said. Isadora glanced at her. Isadora had grown hair. It was a short red color mixed with some strawberry blonde. But a much deep and richer color from the combination of her parents. Isadora also had the eyes of her grandmother with a slight slant to them.

'Well Alana is half Chinese I believe.' So Isadora was one forth Chinese. Isadora had dark brown eyes. "Isabella." Kadan said. Isabella glanced up at Kadan. Her throat was doing better and had faded a little. Now mixed of blue and yellow with hints of green. She also wasn't complaining about it as much.

"Yes?" Isabella asked. "Are there hellhounds for sale?" Kadan asked. Alana looked at him in shock and Isabella glanced up. "Unfortunately in hell there aren't adopt-hellhound-shelters." Isabella said. "Could you get one though since you are the vessel of Satan?" Kadan asked staring at Isabella.