:Chapter 34:

:Dalton:

Home. Such a good thing. The place where I grew up, where each one of my birthdays took place. Everything happened here in this town. My first game, my first win, my first shift, my first kiss. Everything. It was where I met Isabella too and where she decided to stay.

Isabella roamed for such a long time but decided to stay here. 'Home. She decided to stay here with us which I am thankful for.' I smiled as I turned to Isabella who was in her mustang outside my parents house. "Thanks for driving me." I told her through her window.

"Yeah, yeah. Go see your parents. I have a family to annoy the shit out of. Maybe I'll catch Ryne with his girlfriend." Isabella said with an evil smirk. I smiled at her before turning to the huge house where my childhood had taken place.

"See ya around." Isabella said before driving off. I happened to be the first one to arrive from the campus. Isabella had decided to leave before the rest of them just because she could. So I was home first. Taking out my keys I unlocked the door.

"Mom!"

At that moment my mom's door flew open and she flew out at me and threw her arms around me in a hug. "Oh I missed you Dalton." My mom said as my dad crept out holding Isaac to him. 'Ah. Hugs from mom.' Ash smiled and I hugged my mom back. "I missed you too." I told her with a smile.

"Are your brothers here?" My dad asked coming up. My mom took Isaac who pointed at me. "Do-lee." Isaac said. "I guess that is my official nickname." I said. My mom nodded. "Well your room was left alone so go on and get unpacked." My mom said.

I smiled before making my ways up the stairs and to my room. "Noah has been feeding the fish!" My dad shouted. I had fish in my bed frame and it glowed. At the top was a small glowing water fall and it was just very cool.

I begged my mom for that it middle school. 'Then we finally got it in seventh grade and we've replaced a few fish. We even have a section with just seahorses.' 'Seahorses are cool but eat slow.' Which was why I separated my seahorse from the other fish.

With a smile I put my bags on the bed and put the clothing into the dresser before collapsing on my comfy bed. "I missed you." I said to my bed. 'We should go on a run here eventually.' 'Eventually.' There was a knock at my door. "Come in." I said and Noah walked in.

"Hey Noah." I said leaning up. Noah waved. "How's high school?" I asked. "Being a freshman sucks." Noah said. I smiled. "It does. But you are a werewolf. If someone bullies you fight back don't just stand there." I told him. "Yeah, yeah. Beat up the seniors." Noah said rolling his eyes.

"Is Alex enjoying school?" I asked. "Yeah he made a new friend. A girl. She's. . . very unique I guess. She has hair like mom and Nico. But it looks identical to snow. She's come over a few times." Noah said as he glanced around my room then at my bags.

"How's college?" Noah asked. "Stressful. So much to do. But worth it. Especially when mom sends care packages." I said with a grin. Noah smiled just a little before turning over to look outside. "Are you going on a run today?" Noah asked. "I might." I told him. Noah smiled.

"Been working out your wolf form?" I asked Noah. He nodded. "I'm a dark wolf like you. But I have gray throughout my fur." Noah said with a smile. 'Well maybe we can all go on a run.' "We should all go on a run tonight then." I told him.

"If you want. I'm sure mom won't care since you guys don't have a great place to run." Noah said. "Yeah the forest there doesn't even hold a candle to the forest here." I said looking out at the woods. I saw Max sitting outside on his iPhone.