:Chapter 21:

:Isabella:

Dalton left an hour after he bought my costume. I still couldn't wrap my head that Dalton had bought my costume for me. I smirked just slightly. I had pretended to give up with the money. But when he wasn't looking I slipped the money in his skinny jean pockets.

He wouldn't know until he reached his dorm. 'He might bring the money back to you.' 'Then I'll sneak it back to him.' 'You really are determined to give him that money.' 'He did buy my costume.' Satan nodded sorta getting my point.

Now it was just Maryse and I in the dorm. Maryse was in her dog bed chewing up a toy I had bought for her. Maryse was like my dog. Sorta. She defended me and was my best friend and very loyal to me after I defeated her original master Vee.

Maryse laid on her bed chewing up the red worm toy that I bought her at Dollar General. It was a cheap one dollar toy so I grabbed it. Maryse glanced up at me as I got up and headed into the kitchen checking the time. Four forty.

Dinner would be coming soon. Angel said that we would be having hamburger helper. With that I headed back into the living room before picking up the hybrid book and getting on the couch after taking off my combat boots. 'Maybe you'll find some useful information.' 'I can only hope.' With that I went to reading it.
******************
The book had basic information on hybrids. Mostly about the famous vampire-werewolf hybrid. I knew one of those hybrids. His name was Leif. He worked at Journey's and was very quiet and reluctant to join a pack or coven despite all the offers. My guess was he felt alone from his hybrid genes.

Maybe one day there will be a hybrid coven or pack one day. Just as long as there isn't any hellhound-werewolf hybrids. I might take that pack into my own hands if those hybrids are anything like the rest of them. Biting my lip I turned a page to the book leaving that chapter.

Then onto the next chapter. 'Well pretty much everything we have already discovered.' I stopped upon coming upon a passage on parents and dominance feeling excitement race through me at what I was reading as it might be a huge clue.

Hybrids and the genes.
A hybrid is two species in one. Hybrids have different reactions. Some hybrids take on more strongly to a certain part of what they are. Hybrids that are made tend to take stronger to what they originally were but they can be considered chimeras from being injected. Go to chapter 18 for more information on chimeras.

Some hybrids are equal in power of their species. These are born hybrids. Some hybrids aren't born naturally. Some of their parents want strong offspring so they find a strong supernatural and can force themselves on the supernatural. Most supernatural cast out that child.

Hybrids can be very unstable without a parent. Some grow violent towards their parents. Some cut off their connections but that isn't the worst part. Some are quiet and like to appear sweet and innocent. But truthfully they can be the most cunning ones plotting against their parents without them even knowing.

That was something that would be useful. 'It does seem to show some valuable information.' At that moment the door opened and Angel walked in with Nico behind her. "I'll see you tomorrow." Nico told Angel before kissing her. Angel kissed him back more passionate making me roll my eyes.

Nico pulled back from Angel and smiled at her before walking away. Angel shut the door. "I'm hungry." I told her. "Yeah, yeah, I'll get to it." Angel said as she went to the kitchen. I followed after her as she took down a box of hamburger helper and looked to be in deep thought.

'Probably thinking if she should cook another one.' Angel in the end decided to make two boxes before beginning to brown the meat with a smile on her face. "You seem happy." I told her. "Sex makes you happy." Angel said turning around with a smirk.

"Just no." I told her. Angel smirked before going back to cooking the meat and putting on the hamburger helper noodles with a smile. Sex shouldn't have this effect. 'Maybe if you tried I-' I cut Satan off yet again and focused on the noodles. "You sure you don't want to learn how to cook?" Angel asked turning to me.

"When I'm out of college I'll have Flimur again." I told her. Angel nodded. "When Nico gets out of college he wants to boy three to six acres of land and put a three bedroom cottage on it one that we can expand if needed." Angel said with a smile.

"Sounds. . . peaceful." I said. "That's the point. He wants a peaceful place for us in Greenburg. Danielle said they expanded their territory too." Angel said with a grin. 'Well isn't that pleasant. More land for their children who will be leaving the roost.'

I nodded. None of them were leaving Greenburg though. It was a werewolf thing to stay near home. Plus Dalton and Nico having positions. Dalton the next alpha and Nico the next delta. But Dalton explained that it was a werewolf thing to stay near home. Andrew vouched for it too.

But when college was over I'd be going back to Greenburg. I guess Greenburg and it's residents have sorta grown on me. Before moving there I lived in a HQ for hunters but here I had my own place away from moody teenage hunters. The only hunters there were ones I could stand.

Derik, Lucas and my brothers. And the occasional visit of Victor. It was a nice place. 'Sorta like how I decided to put a vacation house in Lilith's region.' 'I guess that could be an example.' Satan smiled at that. With that I went to sit down.

Angel looked over at me as she browned the meat before putting it in the pot along with everything else. Then she put the lid over it to let it cook before coming over to me. Angel sat down next to me and I glanced up at her. Angel offered a small smile.

"How is your. . . hunting coming along?" Isabella asked. "I'm gonna ask if I can go on Derik's forsaken job with him." I told her. Angel nodded. "How many forsaken have you killed?" Angel asked. I stopped to count. "About fifty three." I told her. "That bad?" Angel asked.

"Forsaken have to be killed. Unlike rogues like you know they can stay out of trouble. But forsaken are a threat to both the human society and supernatural. They have one thing on mind and that is blood. How to get their next meal. They don't care if they expose vampires in the process. This is what happens when vampires kill and kill while feeding. It's one thing if it's a slip-up but a forsaken slowly looses it's sanity then it is just gone. They don't even look like a vampire after that. It's a safety code to put them down."

Angel nodded. 'Well you just gave a whole speech on why forsaken can't be in the world.' 'I have strong opinions based on forsaken. Forsaken have torn apart defenseless little girls. They are monsters.' Vampires I didn't mind but I hated forsaken and knew they had to be put down for the safety of others.

Angel glanced up at me. "You never found me a threat to society right?" Angel asked. "If I did I wouldn't of let you live all those years ago. You are better now. Nico made sure of it. You had help becoming socialized." I told her.

Angel nodded. "Don't ponder on it." I told her. Angel looked up at me and nodded. "You are better now and always will be. And if you were ever to revert Nico would prevent it." I told her. Angel smiled and nodded at that. "Thank you for the talk. I'm sure one day you'll adjust to society too." Angel said.

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked. Angel smirked but didn't answer and simply went back to cooking food.

1370. I got to get a whole bunch of chapters out before tomorrow. Time is ticking. Let's see how this goes. Until next time ticking marshmallows.

 Until next time ticking marshmallows