:Chapter 12:

:Dalton:

The hybrid book answered some questions but unfortunately we were the first to encounter a hellhound werewolf hybrid. 'Well isn't it just our lucky day.' Mhm. But at least we got to see Isabella even if it was just for a book about hybrids.

But Isabella had gone to her dorm to go have dinner. Nico had decided to make a big lasagna T.V. meal that he bought since mom's lasagna was all gone. So a T.V. meal was in store for dinner. I was on my bed looking at the college football try-outs.

I was thinking if I should join or just focus on my studies. Nico wasn't joining I knew that. He said he wanted to focus on his studies. And Angel when he had the time. 'I think we should focus on Isabella and getting her to love us and accept as we love and accept her.'

Kadan hadn't joined either as he was know a father. I believe Alana had classes today and Kadan was with Isadora. Alana and Kadan had all sorts of plans for college and being able to be with Isad ora at the same time. Ash nodded.

Alana even considered online college for she could be a full time mother at home. I wouldn't be shocked if she did it. Alana had been so happy to have Isadora. She even told Kadan she wouldn't go to college if it came down to it but he convinced her to stay in college.

'My plan is to have babies after college once we have a stable job and house. Not tons of kids but enough. I want a girl and a boy.' Ash had his entire future planned out. No matter how many times I told him focus on getting Isabella as our girlfriend he ignored me.

At that moment Nico came into the room. "Dinner is ready." Nico said. "Are we going to be living off of T.V. meals?" I asked raising my eyebrows. "Until mom sends us a care package. We can buy other frozen food too. Plus I cooked it in the oven." Nico said proudly.

I shook my head but went into the kitchen and sat down in my seat as Nico brought over our plates of lasagna. "So any guesses on the hybrid?" I asked him. "It's not just an attack because The First commanded them too. Derik's bruises are intense showing there was not just sadistic nature but a very angry nature. I'm guessing this hybrid has something against Isabella. But I am interested on how it knows we are in NYC and how it got into this dorm." Nico said.

"I think someone is betraying her again." I told him. Nico nodded. "Well there aren't many people who are jealous of Isabella. Unless Kayla had someone on the inside working for her. But the only people I can think of would be Monique or Monica. But Monique is in Miami and Monica is in a school for delinquents." Nico said.

'The two are sisters right?' 'Yup both inherited the whole I'm better than you act. But I heard Monica was sent to a school for delinquents cause she nearly shoved her fist down some guys throat for him apparently cheating on her with his mate.'

Ash tilted his head. 'How did that work?' 'The guy and Monica were dating. He found his mate but kept it a secret and was with both of them. Noah said that Monica walked in on them sleeping together.' 'Wow. A manwhore in the pack?' 'Different pack.'

Ash nodded still taking in the information. 'What about his mate?' 'She's a vindictive woman from what I've been told by Max too. She tried to burn down her mates house with him in it. She went to the delinquent school. Noah said he saw her and Monica talking together all happy though.'

Ash seemed shocked at that. 'Enemies turned best friends.' I nodded. With that I went to eating my food. "You know how you have been trying to go on dates with Isabella without her exactly knowing until the end?" Nico asked. "She knows." I said giving him a blank stare.

"Well Derik got tickets for It I believe but there were two and it wasn't for Isabella. She's mad but is acting like she doesn't care. She wants to see Happy Death Day too so you should bring her." Nico said. "That actually sounds like an intelligent idea." I told him.

Nico smiled. "I'd take Angel to see a movie but she sees she might claw out a guys eyes so I wait for it to come out on DVD. When I have my own house I'm gonna get a screening room just for those occasions." Nico said. I nodded.

I continued to shovel the lasagna in my mouth. "So are you going to the Halloween party at Rory's frat house?" Nico asked. "Probably." I told him. Nico nodded. "Angel said she'd attempt it but if a frat boy touches her she said she's breaking his wrist, shoulder and arm then dislocating both shoulders." Nico said.

"I'd record it." I told him with a smile. Nico nodded. With that I continued to eat my lasagna before finishing it then washing the plate off and heading to the bedroom. "I'm going to sleep. See you in the morning." I told him. Nico nodded and I got into bed and drifted off to sleep.
*******************
"Come on tell me." Isabella insisted as we sat outside the campus. Isabella was currently interrogating Derik on who he was bringing to the movies. 'Do you think he has a secret girlfriend that none of us know about.' 'He might.' I didn't know.

"None of your business." Derik said with a smirk on his face. "That's not fair!" Isabella exclaimed angrily. "Not your money." Derik taunted. 'The two act like siblings. Even worse then her actual brothers sometimes.' 'I'd rather deal with Derik then Ryne. Ryne is just scary. Derik is a lot more. . . kind. . . I guess?'

I shook my head at Ash. Derik and Isabella continued to knit pick over the movie tickets. "It's for my fuck buddy." Derik said out of nowhere making both Isabella and I look over.

"Y-Y-You have a f-fuck buddy?" Isabella asked her face bright red and stuttering the entire time. "Yeah. Asians are on high demand. Apparently it just turns the women on." Derik said with a smirk. "I-I'm gonna go away n-now." Isabella said before getting up and walking away with Maryse following her.

"You really have a. . . sex partner?" I asked. "Wouldn't you like to know." Derik said looking at his iPhone. "You know you are a werewolf right. A werewolf with a mate out there." I told him. "Maybe said partner is my mate." Derik said with a smirk.

"Finally over Kayla?" I asked. "That bitch could be blown up and I'd laugh. I'm way over her. I have a strict No Slut's policy now. And no I don't have a sex partner. I just knew it'd get Isabella off my case." Derik said as he moved his ginger hair from his face.

With that Derik got up and headed to his car. 'Well I'm not surprised it scared Isabella away. I definitely don't want to think about what Randall and Jessica do when they baby and parents aren't there.' 'Just shut up now before you bring images.'

Ash and I continued our day with me cursing at him.

1253. So I'm trying to find out how to get Photoshop for free without getting malware. The tough life of being an author involves good covers and I don't have time to wait around forever for cover shops. Some people don't even respond. Until next time cover marshmallows.

 Until next time cover marshmallows