Chapter 1

Niall Horan, member of the band One Direction, is married to a beautiful American girl named Anaïs. They had a child named Maria. Five years later, Anaïs fainted on the ground. Niall brought her too the hospital and turns out she had a brain tumor. She had to be put on Chemo.

----------------Niall's POV----------------

I watched her lie there on the bed sleeping. I prayed to God asking for a miracle.

"Daddy why are you crying?" My little Princess asks me.

"I'm just sad that's all." I answer her.

"Is mommy gonna be alright?" Her eyes start to water when she asks that question. I put her on my lap and hold her tight.

"Of course she is."

My mum comes in and takes Maria home while I stayed with Anaïs. She just laid there sleeping. She looks like an angel when she sleeps. I take her hand into mine and play with her fingers.

"Niall?" She asks sleepily.

"I'm here babe. Go back to sleep." I kiss her hand and watch her fall asleep. The next morning a nurse walks in to check on her. I left to get some breakfast and to check on Maria.

----------------Anaïs' POV----------------

"How are you feeling today Mrs. Horan?" The nurse asks me.

"I feel a little better."

"That's good. I'm gonna run some test on you really quick."

"Okay." I hated when they ran tests, because they have to stick a needle in my arm again. I'm terrified of needle's.

"I need you to sit up for me, please." She helps me sit up in the bed. She checked my heart and took some blood. Then she attached some wires to me and the tests were finished.

"I'll be back with the results later. Do you need anything?"

"Can you get me some breakfast, please?"

"Yes ma'am." She left the room and I sat there thinking. What if I don't survive what if I died. I cried thinking about these thoughts. The nurse came back to the room with a tray filled with eggs and sausage and a glass of orange juice.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. If you need anything else let me know, and don't worry I know you can survive."

"Okay."

She left the room and minutes later Niall came in the room with his guitar.

"Hey babe how you feeling today."

"Just a little tired. How's Maria?"

"She's alright she just misses you." When he told me that I tried to hold back the tears.

"Can I play you a song?"

"Yes, please."

He strummed his guitar, then played a song. He sang to me with his angelic voice, the all of a sudden things started to get blurry and his voice sounded like an echo. It felt like I was going to....

(A/N): Please vote and leave a comment about what you think and what you think should happen

<3 Anaïs