Chapter 6

It's been a couple years since Anaïs has died. Maria has been hanging out with the wrong type of people. Niall kept telling her that she needs to choose new friends, but every time he told her that she would runaway from home and go to a party.

----------------Niall's POV---------------

I drive to Chloe's house to talk with her. She's the only one who could talk to Maria. When I pull up to her house, she is sitting on her porch drinking coffee.

"Hey Niall." She walks up to me and gives me a hug. "Do you want anything to drink or eat?"

"I'm fine. I'm just here to talk to you about-"

"Maria." She interrupts me.

"Yeah, she keeps running off every time I'm trying to talk to her."

"You hardly spend time with her. You need to take a break and spend time with her. Why don't you invite Harry to see her she hasn't seen him in a long time." I remember the times Maria would spend time with Harry when we were on tour. She would always do funny pranks on me, like hide my food from me and pretending to scratch my favorite Jordan's.

"I'll try to call him, but he's probably busy. I just don't like seeing her like this, if Anaïs was here she would know what to do."

"Niall, you are doing great. She's just going through her rebel stages."

"Okay." I wipe the tear that had made its way down my cheek.

"Come here." Chloe pulls me into a hug and I thank her for letting me talk to her as I walk to my car. I wonder what Maria is doing right now.

--------------Maria's POV---------------

I sit in my bed texting one of my friends Dawn. She called me after.

"Hey Dawn."

"You have to come to this cool party tonight. I hear Jason is gonna be there."

"Really?! What time is it gonna start?"

"It's starts at 8." I check the clock and its almost 7:30.

"Pick me up in ten minutes, okay?"

"Okie Dokes."

I hang up and go into my closet to find some clothes. I put on a crop top and some blue jean shorts. I french braid my hair and do my makeup. When I was putting on my makeup I see my mom in the mirror.

"What the hell?!"

"Shh." She says before she disappears when I turn to look at her. I must be really tired. I hear the car horn and run outside to meet Dawn and her boyfriend.

"You ready to party?" she asks me.

"I'm always ready to party."

Her boyfriend drives us to a big house to party and we walk in.

----------------Niall's POV---------------

I drive to the petro station to fill my car. While I was waiting, I decided to call Harry.

"Hello?" he answers the phone.

"Um... Harry this is Niall." I don't know why I felt awkward talking to him.

"Hey Nialler what's up?"

"Nothing much. I was just wondering if you would like to come and visit us, mostly Maria she hasn't seen you in a long time."

"Sure I'll try to come this weekend."

"Okay. See you this weekend."

"Oh and don't tell the little munchkin that I'm coming. I want to surprise her."

"Okay I won't." I chucked a little when he called her little munchkin.

"Um... how's Chloe?"

"She's alright she lives by my mums house." Why would he want to know how Chloe was doing, unless he might still have feelings for her.

"Good. Well I gotta go see you this weekend Nialler."

"Alright bye."

"Bye."

I hang up and go into my car after paying. I see flashing lights and hear people calling my name. Oh shit, the paparazzi. Oh how I hate the fucking paparazzi. I hurry into my car and drive off.