Chapter 50

**Chloe's POV**

Me and Patrick got home and we were exhausted. I took a shower and got dressed.

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked him looking in the refrigerator.

"Umm...surprise me." He smiled at me with his eyes on my ass.

"Hey!! Keep your eyes off my ass." I playfully scolded him. He chuckles and smacked it. I shrieked. "Mr. Tunner!! Keep your hands to yourself." He started to laugh hard.

"Maybe if you wouldn't have worn those tight pants, I wouldn't have done that." He said never taking his eyes off my ass. "Let's skip dinner." He whispered in my ear. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing the back of my neck. I groaned and turned to him.

"What do you wanna do then?" I asked already knowing the answer to the question.

He lifted me off the ground and set me on the counter. We stared at each other for awhile, then he connected our lips. Our lips moved together. The kiss deepened and now I imagined myself kissing Harry. I pulled away and tried to catch my breath.

"What's wrong?" He lifted my chin to look at him.

"Nothing. Just a little tired. That's all." I smiled at him and kissed his nose. He scrunched his nose and giggled like a schoolgirl. I burst into laughter. "OH MY GOD!!" He laughed with me and then we jut stared at each other. He ran his fingers through my hair and played with it.

We stared at each other, until my phone rang. We both groaned.

"I'll be right back." He didn't move. "Patrick, I said I'll be right back."

"But-"

"Patrick Isaiah Turner, don't make me spank you." He smirked and wouldn't budge. "What do you want me to do in return?"

"I'll meet you in the bedroom later." He helped me down and smacked my ass, before leaving me.

My phone rang again and I ran to answer it, without looking at the ID. "Hello?"

"Hey, Chloe." Great. I knew I should've checked the ID before answering.

"What do you want, Harry?" He's so annoying, but he's adorable at the same time. Oh god. Did I just think that. This boy drives me crazy.

"Well, we're all meeting at Niall's house tonight, so we can get to the courthouse early. He wants everyone here." I groaned in annoyance.

"Okay...We'll be there in a few." I said rubbing my forehead.

"And maybe while you're here, we could... you know."

"Harry...Please, just stop. You can't do this. I'm getting married and you won't leave me alone. It's pissing me off. Just stay away from me, as in don't talk to me, don't come near me, and don't look at me. Got it?!"

"What're you talking about?! Chloe, can we talk about this?"

"No, I'm done. I'm getting married in almost month and you're not going to ruin that for me. Now, leave me alone." I hanged up my phone and slammed it down on the counter. That boy pisses me off. I got a water bottle from the fridge and drank it. "Patrick, put your clothes on!! We have to go to Niall's house!!" I heard him groan and curse. He was in the kitchen seconds later and we left the house.

**Harry's POV**

I sat there, with the phone still on my ear. Why am I so stupid? I go after the girl I loved, and she's getting married. Why does she have to get married to that dickhead? I'm gonna talk to her tonight, when he's asleep. I need to fix things.