Chapter 16

---------------Harry's POV--------------

I can't believe Chloe is getting married and she didn't tell me. I thought she would still be single.

I walk up to the door and knock on it. A tall, brown man with medium sized muscles answers the door.

"Who are you?" He has an American accent. He's not from here.

"I'm Harry one of Chloe's friends. Who are you?"

"I'm Patrick, Chloe's fiancé. Come inside." He opens the door even more and I walk in. "Chloe you have a visitor!!"

"Coming." I hear her footsteps running down the stairs. Her eyes bulge out of her head when she sees me in her living room. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to talk to you."

"We're about to go to dinner. We can talk tomorrow."

"Okay." I walk out the door and into my car. Patrick glares at me one last time and kisses Chloe in front of me. I try to calm myself down trying not to climb out of the car and beating the complete shit out of him.

I drive back to Niall's house and no one is there. Maybe Niall won't mind if I had some of his whiskey.

----------------Chloe's POV--------------

I can't believe Harry and to my house without telling me. He surprised me when he was standing in my living room with Patrick. Great, now Patrick is gonna ask me all these questions about him and how I know him.

"I can't believe he came here. I didn't want him here."

"It's okay." He puts his hand on my thigh while he drives to our favorite fast food place. "How do y'all know each other?"

I knew he would ask me this. "My sister, was dating his band member an we met. I hated him at first, but he wouldn't leave me alone, so I said yes to him when he asked me out numerous times. One day, I went into his hotel room and he got me..." Great now I'm crying. Patrick puts his hand on mine and locks his fingers with mine. "He got me pregnant. He didn't take it to well and he left me alone. I had the baby and he's supposed to think I'm his sister when I'm actually his mother."

"I would never do that to you." He picks my hand up and kisses it. Then there was a huge crash and everything went black.

"Chloe?! Chloe?! Come on!"