Chapter 15

---------------Maria's POV--------------

My dad dropped me off at school, since Uncle Harry was busy.

"Have a great day." He says and kisses me on my forehead.

"I'll try."

I run inside the building and Jason is standing by the door.

"Hey." I ignore him and he starts chasing me, when I walked faster. "Maria! What's wrong?"

"I waited for you at the movies last night, but you didn't show up."

"I'm sorry."

"Oh your sorry. Well sorry won't cut it. You're a dick." I stick up my finger and speed walked to my locker. I put in the combination and open it, but somebody slammed it shut. Jason slammed it.

"What the hell?!"

"Listen to me. The reason I didn't show up is because I had to help my parents out."

"Really?"

"Yes, I really wanted to go to the movies with you. I like you a lot." He says and pushes a piece of my dark, brown hair behind my ear.

Should I trust him? A voice in my head tells me not to, but he's so cute. His hazel eyes stare into mine and I give in.

"I guess I can forgive you."

"What do you mean you guess?"

"It means if you don't show up again and leave me going to the movies as a third wheel I will kick your ass." He chuckles his cute chuckle, and kisses my cheek.

"I promise I'll never do that again, ever." He says right when the bell rings. He takes my hand. "Let's skip school today."

"I can't. If my dad catches me, he's gonna ground me for life."

"Come on it will be fun." He gives me the puppy eyes. How can I say no to that face?

"Don't do it." A voice says in my ear. It's my mom's voice.

"Umm... I don't know."

"Please..."

"Okay, but if we get caught it's your fault."

"Yes ma'am."

"Don't call me ma'am it makes me feel old."

We walk out the building and into his car. I sure hope we don't get caught.

"So... where are we going first."

"Nowhere." He locks the door and pulls me on his lap.

He kisses me and I can't help, but kiss him back. He unbuttons my shirt and throws it on the passenger seat. I pull his shirt off of him and he kisses my neck. He sucks in my neck and hits the sweet spot. We go to the back of his car and he slides my shorts off. I pull his pants off and he slides my panties down and flips me over. He slides his boxers down and he goes inside of me. He thrusts slow and hard. It felt so weird and it kinda hurt. I push my nails into his back as he thrusts faster and sucks my neck harshly. I moan loudly and pull onto his hair. After a few more thrusts, he kisses my lips and he stops.

"How was it?" I just stared at him. I was speechless. Wait he didn't use a condom. What if I'm pregnant? My dad is gonna kill Jason if he got me pregnant.

"It was great."

...

We go back into the building, and I go to my class.

"Miss Horan, why are you late?"

"I was in the bathroom."

"Okay. Go take your seat."

The rest of the day I was so happy and it kinda hurt to walk. It seems like Dawn knew what happened.

My dad came to pick me up, and when we got home I ran to the bathroom to find a pregnancy test. I found one of my mom's old ones. I take it and I let out a breath of relief. I'm not pregnant. There's a knock at the door. Oh shit, it's my dad. I slide it in my pocket and flush the toilet.

---------------Niall's POV----------------

When I stop the car, she runs inside. I follow her and she's in the bathroom. She must have forgotten to use it at school. I hear her shuffling through the cabinent. I wait awhile and lightly tap on the door. "Maria, you alright."

"Yeah dad!! I'm fine." She says opening the door and walking to her room.

"Okay. I'm gonna order some pizza. What kind of toppings do you want?"

"You can choose."

"Okay. Do you want to do anything after you're done with your homework?"

"It depends what we're doing."

"You can choose what we can do."

"Okay we could get our nails done."

"What?!"

"I'm joking." She laughs at my reaction. "We could go skating."

"Yeah that's a good idea."

"Okay, I'm gonna go do my homework." She goes into her room and I order the pizza.