Chapter 48

**Maria's POV**

We made it to the airport. I'm finally going home. I held my dad's hand. I didn't want to lose him. We were waiting for our time to board the plane. I laid my head on my dad's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me.

"I like this tattoo." He acknowledged the tattoo on my wrist.

"I wanted something to remember her by if y'all couldn't find me." I felt a tear roll down my cheek, and my dad quickly wiped it away and kissed my forehead.

We sat there in silence. Our silence was broken when we heard screaming and gunshots. I turned to where the gunshots came from, and I wished I didn't look. The devil was standing there smirking at me.

"Daddy!! We need to go!!" He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the gate. I looked back and he was on our tail and pointed the gun at us. "Hurry!!" I heard the gun go off and my dad fell down. He was shot in the leg. I flipped over him and fell on the ground.

"Tsk...tsk...you thought you would get away so easily didn't you, Maria?" He came and grabbed my arm. He yanked me up forcefully and held the gun to my back. "Make a sound, I'll shoot." He whispered in my ear. He dragged me to the gate and knocked the security guard out. He grabbed the keys from the guards pocket and dragged me to the entrance of the plane.

When we were getting close to the entrance, he just went crazy and started screaming at himself. He started shooting at the wall.

**Jared's POV**

"You think you can get away with this?" Her voice was back and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Get away from me!!" I grabbed my head and I saw her walking circles around me.

"You know you're going to rot in jail, for shooting my husband and trying to kidnap my daughter again." She stopped and walked towards me.

"Don't come closer!! I'll shoot you!!" I pointed the gun at her.

"Go ahead. Shoot me. It's not going to do anything to me, but it's going to make you look like a psychopath." She walked closet to me and I started to shoot her, but it just went through her.

"Stop it!!" I pulled on my hair and fell on my knees. "STOP IT!!" She disappeared and so did Maria. "That little bitch." I got up and I felt someone scratch my arm and bite my neck. It was that bitch, Anaïs. Her ghost doesn't know when to stop. She kept on torturing me.

"That's for raping me!!" Scratch. "For making me kill an innocent child!!" Scratch. "For kidnapping my daughter!!" Bite. "For raping my daughter!!" Scratch. "For making her a stripper!!" Scratch. "For hurting my husband!!" Scratch. "And for trying to kidnap my daughter again!!" And she pulled on my hair and bit my arm viciously. I tried to run, but the security was already cuffing me. I looked up at her, and she just glared at me. "Have fun in hell, you piece of shit!!"

I screamed and I felt something sharp being stuck into my arm. My eyes were getting heavy, and I went unconscious.