Chapter 11

-------------Flashback-----------------

"Hey babe." Harry says kissing Chloe as she walks into the restaurant

"Hey. We need to talk." She says with a worried expression on her face.

"What is it?"

"Yesterday, when we were at your hotel room doing it for the first time. Well, I'm... I'm pregnant."

Harry chokes on his drink and spits it out. "What?!"

"Yeah, I woke up this morning and threw the fuck up. I went to the store and bought a pregnancy test and took it."

"This is all too fast. I can't raise a baby and go on tour at the same time. You're still in high school. If people find out about this, it will be on the cover of every magazine."

"So you're saying this is all my fault?"

"No, I'm saying I can't raise a baby. People will say horrible shit about me. Your mum doesn't even know that we're a couple and that you sneak out to see me."

"I knew this would happen if I told you. You know what this thing between you and me is done. I never want to see your fucking face ever again."

"Chloe just wait a minute..." He reaches for her arm.

"No, don't fucking touch me. I never knew I could be so stupid and even said yes to you. You play to many girls. I already feel sorry for the next girl that's gonna say yes to you." She runs out crying and drives away.

---------------Harry's POV--------------

"I'll be right back." Niall says as he walks into his room, leaving me and Chloe alone.

"How you been?" I say as I sit on the recliner across from Chloe.

"Fine." She turns her face not making eye contact.

"Chloe I'm sorry. I was only thinking about my self."

"Harry you hurt me. I went home crying, and my mom was pissed at me. She told me I had to get an abortion and I told her no. She beat me that night Harry, while you were busy thinking about yourself and your career."

"Did you... get the abortion?" I ask as I watch her wipe her tears from her face.

"No. I had to drop out of school and take care of my little boy, while you were probably partying and banging another girl."

"Why would you think that?" I say and sit on the coffee table in front of her. "I never stopped thinking about you. Maria looked a little like you and I treated her like she was me and your child."

"You don't have to try to lie about it to try to make me feel better." She looks down at her feet.

I lift her chin up to look into her light brown eyes. "Chloe, I've tried calling, but I couldn't get a hold of you." I put my hand on her cheek and she leans her face into my hand. "Is he here with you?"

"No, he's back at my hometown. He doesn't even know I'm his mom, he thinks I'm his sister and it hurts me."

"I wish I would have handled it better. Take you with me on tour and raised our son together. I hated myself for leaving you there with your mother."

She tries to stop her cries. I take a seat next to her and hold her in my arms.

"Will you forgive me for being a dick?" I ask her and she giggles a little.

"I already forgave you a long time ago."

---------------Maria's POV--------------

Schools finally over, I can't wait for tonight. I finally get to go on a date with Jason. I had to ride back home with Dawn.

When I get home, Uncle Harry and Chloe are sleeping on the couch. Chloe was sitting on Uncle Harry's lap with her head on his chest. Uncle Harry had his arms wrapped around her.

I quietly walk down the hall to my room and I ran into my dad.

"Shit!! Dad you scared me."

"Sorry. Are they sleeping?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. How was school today?" I want to tell him that Jason asked me out to go see movie with him, but I know he will tell me 'no' so I keep it a secret.

"It was alright. Just the same old boring stuff about the old guys from a long time ago." I always wonder why we had take history. it's not like I'm gonna go up to a person and say some shit about an old guy that died hundreds of years ago.

"Ugh... I hated history as a youngster." Why in the hell did he just say youngster? He just made himself sound so fucking old.

"I'm gonna go in my room. Oh, and dad?"

"Yes."

"Can I go to the movies with Dawn tonight?" I waited for him to answer. Anticipation gnawing at me.

"Sure, but be home by 9:30. Okay?"

"Yes sir." Yes! Now I can go on my date with Jason.