Chapter 34

**Harry's POV**

I looked up at her. "What? What's wrong?"

"I think I still love you." She still loves me. Oh. My. God. "You know what. Just forget I just said that." She started walking away, but I stopped her.

"Don't go." I turned her around to look at me and pushed her up against the wall. "I never stopped thinking about you." I leaned in close to her face and put my lips onto hers. She didn't stop me, and she joined me.

"I never stopped thinking about you either."

She kissed me back and tugged on my curls. I moaned in her mouth and she smiled. I lifted her and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her to the Guest Room and locked the door behind me. I set her on the bed and I hovered over her.

"Why was I so stupid and left you?"

"I don't know maybe cuz you're an idiot." I chuckled and went back to kissing her.

She lifted my shirt and I threw it across the room. She stared at my body and pulled me back to her. I unbuttoned her shirt and threw it across the room. I started to kiss her jaw and down to her neck. I found her sweet spot, when she moaned and tugged on my hair harder, and sucked the spot harshly. She went to unbuckle my belt, but I stopped her.

"Let's not do that.'

"Okay." We went back to kissing until we heard someone call our names. "Coming, Niall!! We'll finish later." I pecked her lips and we put our tops back on. I fixed my hair and we both went to the living room.

"Any news about Maria?" Chloe asked Niall.

"They tracked the call and they said that she's still in Mullingar. I hope they can find her."

"They'll find her, Nialler." I said putting my hand in his shoulder.

"I hope she's alright."

"We all do."

**Maria's POV**

He walked into the room and his eyes went wide. How could he help this man?

"Jason?!" He ran his fingers through his dark hair and tugged on it frustrated.

"Oh...you both know each other?" He said looking at me then at Jason with an evil smirk on his face.

"Jared, can I speak with you. Now!!"

"Sure. Now you behave yourself, okay?" He said patting my cheek and taking the cuffs off my wrist. He got up and locked the door behind him as he left.

"Gross." I shuddered and walked around the room. Maybe I can find a way out.

I saw a window and went to it. Great!! It's locked. What now?