Chapter 3

-----------------Niall's POV---------------

I picked Maria up and went straight to my mums house. I wanted Maria to stay there, so I can have some time alone. I drive straight to the bar to get a few drinks.

"Niall is that you?" A familiar voice asks me.

"Niall it's been a long time seeing you." I look at the person and recognizes the curly haired boy.

"Hey Harry."

"So how's Anaïs?" He takes a seat next to me and asks for a drink. I look at my drink and try to hold back my tears.

"Oh no. When?"

"This morning." I take another drink and try to clear my thoughts.

"Can I have another drink?"

"How's Maria doing?"

"She's really upset."

"Where is she staying?"

"At my mums. What're you doing here, I thought you moved back to America."

"I came to see how you were doing. When is the funeral?"

"I don't know. I have to think of a date." I drank my last drink and made my way to the door. I felt a little dizzy, but I drove back to my house.

I walk in and kicked my shoes off. I can't believe she's gone, after how many times I've prayed for her to be alright she's taken from me. I started breaking things and throwing things around. I punched the walls and left a hole. I sat on the floor with my back against the wall crying. I heard my name being called. I look up and see her standing in front of me in a white dress. She looked like an angel.

"Babe is that you?"

"I told you I'll be back."

"Why did you leave me?"

"I didn't leave you I'm right here."

"I must be drunk then."

"No you're not. I'm right here."

"Tell me why he took you from me."

"I gotta go." She disappeared and I went to the fridge to see if I had any beer in there. Just my luck there was a bottle of whiskey. I poured it in a glass and drank it. When I drank my last drink I passed out in my seat.